Anthony creeped on girls and cut it out of the broadcast

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
BBF5E548-EBCE-475E-9EF7-FE0AB5F28FD4.jpeg

According to r/Tacs.

Any pedo supporters wanna run us down on what happened?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 128572

Is this the Star Wars whore in question?

Nice filtered to fuck picture, stupid.
Yeah I dm’d her trying to get the scoop but word is she personally asked the segment to be cut. I know this because Ant doesn’t have the awareness to realize he’s a creep and Erock doesn’t know how to cut audio, only sandwiches.

When Nana does the "you are so pretty" schtick...the jitters in my body become palpable. His gear has only two shifts: Faggy and Simpy
Do you still subscribe? I miss you posting clips.

“I have a heated pool and a karaoke bar in my basement” used to be his go-to to make the ladies wet, I wonder what he uses now? I have an upside down turned sofa in my apartment?

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Do you still subscribe? I miss you posting clips.

“I have a heated pool and a karaoke bar in my basement” used to be his go to make the ladies wet, I wonder what he uses now? I have an upside down turned sofa in my apartment?
Shoulda did his Dice impression, that would have made her wet...

Seriously though, how many Xanax did this nigga wash down with Bud Light to forget he's a 60 year old man with leprosy face?

Shoulda did his Dice impression, that would have made her wet...

Seriously though, how many Xanax did this nigga wash down with Bud Light to forget he's a 60 year old man with leprosy face?
He’s truly and disgustingly ugly. But, the fame, pills, and booze has given him some false sense of superiority, so much so that he even rewrote history in his autobiographical pamphlet, where he was a cocksman in highschool.