Ant owning the room at karaoke tonight

croomia1.png

The passion. The intensity.
croomia2.png

The reaction
reaction.png

How'd it go, Ant?

croomia3.png

The only time Nana looks really happy is when he's doing karaoke. Just come out of the closet already Anth
Andy Espresso at home, in his natural element, prancing, sashaying and flitting around the karaoke stage in front of his "guy friends", vamping it up and letting his queer rainbow flag fly. The only thing missing is Geno and Gavin stuffing dollar bills into his thong panties while he giggles and hoots in glee.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
He’s absolutely obsessed with karaoke.

I don’t think I ever cringed harder than when he would say he “has karaoke” to chicks on the show in a vain attempt to lure them into his lair.

Who has ever wanted to sing songs at each other in a poorly decorated basement?

He probably watched Midnight Special with Dawn and would flit about and sing with Dawn and Joe until their dad came and clipped them on the ear for being homos.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He’s absolutely obsessed with karaoke.

I don’t think I ever cringed harder than when he would say he “has karaoke” to chicks on the show in a vain attempt to lure them into his lair.

Who has ever wanted to sing songs at each other in a poorly decorated basement?

He probably watched Midnight Special with Dawn and would flit about and sing with Dawn and Joe until their dad came and clipped them on the ear for being homos.
Also never forget he hated Jordan not for being a faggot but because he sang "his song". Yuck.

G

Somebody just got his soy sauce treatment.

Imagine what a happier life he would lead if Joe Sr. had said "Look, kid. It's okay if you're a queer. I'll still love you." Then when Treefort Richard had asked to suck his cock, those words would have gone through young Tony's mind and they'd probably be married now.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" and something from the 80's I recognized but don't know the name of. He sang it in his "Don't Dream It's Over" voice, but it wasn't that song.

Nothing from the last three decades, though.
Oh cool, he went with the gayest song from the two largest faggots on the planet and probably floated and tittered his way through it. What an ass.