Ant and Gavin on Hitting Women

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
Who could possibly like this faggot Gavin? Other than being a retard and losing out on many millions by selling his vice stake early on account of him being a twitchy pussy with weak hands, i'm not seeing any other redeeming qualities here. Are mouth breathing "conservatives" that easy of a demographic to pander to and grift? How is he getting away with existing is my question i guess
I liked gavin when I thought he was being deliberately contrarian and provocative solely for the sake of cultural subversion, given his roots in the punk scene. then over time, I realised he wasn't pretending to be retarded and was just actually retarded. I honestly thought he was doing a kaufman-esque bit

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
"Do I get a hug?" Fucking 14yo High school virgin game. She couldn't look more creeped out and uncomfortable. Anthony made physical contact with a woman though so he thinks it's a win.

Hilarious to think this was Anthony when he was a successful millionaire in NY. No wonder this faggot has had to pay a monthly allowance to practically all of his guuurlfriends. Fucking loser.

The best part is how it’s all set up as though we are going to see a master, mega-CHAD pickup artist at work. Then he does that. Absolutely embarrassing.

I liked gavin when I thought he was being deliberately contrarian and provocative solely for the sake of cultural subversion, given his roots in the punk scene. then over time, I realised he wasn't pretending to be retarded and was just actually retarded. I honestly thought he was doing a kaufman-esque bit
I remember his video from like 2015 where he said that adult men who play video games are losers. He also made fun of unmarried men without family. As his fans were mostly basement dwellers it had like 90% dislike ratio lol
At the same time he was best buddies with adult baby himself - Anthony Cumia.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I remember his video from like 2015 where he said that adult men who play video games are losers. He also made fun of unmarried men without family. As his fans were mostly basement dwellers it had like 90% dislike ratio lol
At the same times he was best buddies with adult baby himself - Anthony Cumia.
I remember that video, and I remember thinking it was an obvious pisstake since video games are debatably the most popular medium in pop culture today. like I said; I thought he was pretending to be retarded

he wasn't lol

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ant has his own domestic issues but ignore that. This is a guy who grew up with two parents who screamed each other and watched his drunken dad beat his mom constantly. It lead to their divorce and lead to the thousands of fucked up stories of Ants childhood; Treefort Richard, getting whipped in the dick, taking a greyhound across the country, etc. Anybody who witnessed that would not fucking support hitting a woman. But as well all know Ant is a little Stockholm syndrome faggot. He used to talk on the radio about how HORRIBLE his mother was for…shit talking his dad during the divorce. Hmmm…who was worse. The person complaining about being abused or the deadbeat who’s abusing? How his mother had “equal responsibility” for the divorce. Your fucking drunken negro father abused her. He’s such a stunted little faggot it’s insane. If he can’t even realize his dad was a piece of shit and hitting women is wrong he has no hope for anything else.

Who could possibly like this faggot Gavin? Other than being a retard and losing out on many millions by selling his vice stake early on account of him being a twitchy pussy with weak hands, i'm not seeing any other redeeming qualities here. Are mouth breathing "conservatives" that easy of a demographic to pander to and grift? How is he getting away with existing is my question i guess
How many years has Red Eye been on Fox news? Child

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Young women get the act right when it comes to guys they actually want to talk to. No basic bitch is gonna talk to Chris Evans like that. They just don't want to talk to these crusty fucks.

Imagine being a young woman at work and Anthony shows up in disgusting days old clothes covered in alcoholic flop sweat and spittle, with that face of his. He's lucky he doesn't get shot at everywhere he goes, though that may change down south.

And then there's Gavin, as if some young girl is going to think his mustache twiddling, penny farthing enthusiast bullshit is cute in 2023.

If Missy punched Nana she may just die, but of course Anthony can chat big shit hundreds of miles away from her.

"Do I get a hug?" Fucking 14yo High school virgin game. She couldn't look more creeped out and uncomfortable. Anthony made physical contact with a woman though so he thinks it's a win.

Hilarious to think this was Anthony when he was a successful millionaire in NY. No wonder this faggot has had to pay a monthly allowance to practically all of his guuurlfriends. Fucking loser.

Cringed at Nana wanting a hug, Opester was slightly better but not much.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Ant has his own domestic issues but ignore that. This is a guy who grew up with two parents who screamed each other and watched his drunken dad beat his mom constantly. It lead to their divorce and lead to the thousands of fucked up stories of Ants childhood; Treefort Richard, getting whipped in the dick, taking a greyhound across the country, etc. Anybody who witnessed that would not fucking support hitting a woman. But as well all know Ant is a little Stockholm syndrome faggot. He used to talk on the radio about how HORRIBLE his mother was for…shit talking his dad during the divorce. Hmmm…who was worse. The person complaining about being abused or the deadbeat who’s abusing? How his mother had “equal responsibility” for the divorce. Your fucking drunken negro father abused her. He’s such a stunted little faggot it’s insane. If he can’t even realize his dad was a piece of shit and hitting women is wrong he has no hope for anything else.

Auntie got lost. He couldn't figure out how to become a man. He is technically a teenager in his 60's. So he just mimics certain things he saw his father do as a child. Drink beers all day and drive. Swing guns around. Scream NIGGER for no reason. Fuck teenagers. These are all things that he knowingly PROJECTS as his own traits deliberately.

He makes sure you can see his beer bottle on the desk every single day after noon. He toils away about NIGGERS all day long. He LOVES to put across this image that he's slaying teen POOSAAHHH. And constantly ranting about having guns

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Cringed at Nana wanting a hug, Opester was slightly better but not much.
How many guests did Opie act like a total pansy in front of? Because Anthony would do his 'baby talk' to tons of female guests. And Noron's weird obsession with celebrity photos or being choked out by large men was always on display. The only awkward behavior Opie displayed was aggressively attacking guests like throwing poker chips, ripping on Shawna Lenee, going after The Rock, asking Jimmy Snuka what his girlfriend was doing 'now', and other autistic moments.

The most cringe inducing moment of all time with a guest for me is probably always going to be during the Belle Knox interview where Jimmy refers to her as a 'sex worker'. Thankfully Opie invited Lady Di into the studio to destroy that bit as the listener feedback was raging against that stupid whore the entire time.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The most cringe inducing moment of all time with a guest for me is probably always going to be during the Belle Knox interview where Jimmy refers to her as a 'sex worker'. Thankfully Opie invited Lady Di into the studio to destroy that bit as the listener feedback was raging against that stupid whore the entire time.
People are saying we did a 45 minute white knight bit?! It's so hack to go after sex workers *deep inhale*. Fucking faggot and Anthony didn't once call out that whore for saying "toxic masculinity".

G

ah yes, the classic conservative women at Compound that are lady like and disavow SJW LIBTARD FEMINISM

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 5.05.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 5.10.56 AM.png