Ant and Gavin on Hitting Women

hikomow633

Who could possibly like this faggot Gavin? Other than being a retard and losing out on many millions by selling his vice stake early on account of him being a twitchy pussy with weak hands, i'm not seeing any other redeeming qualities here. Are mouth breathing "conservatives" that easy of a demographic to pander to and grift? How is he getting away with existing is my question i guess

Nana and Gavin opining re: women is like Lena Dunham sharing her daily workout regimen. Gavin looks and acts like he should be riding one of those big old-timey bicycles with the huge front wheel in a Pride parade, and Nana looks and acts like Mr. Roper did when he was implying that Jack was a homo.

"And what's the deal with these young women who talk like they're black? "Yo bitch imma fuck you up an shit"...what's the deal with that? Remember when women were all sweet and polite no matter how abusive you were? Those sure were the days."

People actually pay for this content? When was the last time either of these fruit-flavored queens dealt with a "young woman" in any capacity?

FingerofGod

Nana and Gavin opining re: women is like Lena Dunham sharing her daily workout regimen. Gavin looks and acts like he should be riding one of those big old-timey bicycles with the huge front wheel in a Pride parade, and Nana looks and acts like Mr. Roper did when he was implying that Jack was a homo.
Lena does a lot of cardio though: lifting donuts from the box to her mouth!

Who could possibly like this faggot Gavin? Other than being a retard and losing out on many millions by selling his vice stake early on account of him being a twitchy pussy with weak hands, i'm not seeing any other redeeming qualities here. Are mouth breathing "conservatives" that easy of a demographic to pander to and grift? How is he getting away with existing is my question i guess

He didn't "sell his Vice stake", they fired him and since he was a partner they had to buy him out

Gavin made millions off that

If he was still with Vice today, he'd be much much poorer

Personally, my conspiracy theory is that:

1) Gavin is bankrolling the entirety of Compound Media

2) Ant tried to get Opie to "invest" in Compound Media as well. If you remember the time that Opie came by the CM studio, Gavin was visibly irritated and I'm guessing it's because he didn't want Opie crowding him out

I work in tech, have met hundreds of millionaires and one billionaire, and these guys frequently surround themselves with "friends" who are on the payroll. Similar to how Michael Jackson basically didn't have anyone in his life who wasn't an employee.

Assuming Gavin got something in the neighborhood of $10M+ for his stake in Vice, he has enough money to live off of semi-comfortably, forever. I doubt he makes much money off of any of his endeavors, but he doesn't really need it. Gavin's mentioned offhand that he owns entire apartment buildings in Brooklyn. The income off of a 40 unit apartment building is around $1.5M a year, so he makes enough off of his investments that he doesn't "need" to work. Dude is set.

EraGodless

He did a little bit more than imply it-

tinkerbell.gif

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!

"Do I get a hug?" Fucking 14yo High school virgin game. She couldn't look more creeped out and uncomfortable. Anthony made physical contact with a woman though so he thinks it's a win.

Hilarious to think this was Anthony when he was a successful millionaire in NY. No wonder this faggot has had to pay a monthly allowance to practically all of his guuurlfriends. Fucking loser.