Another lawsuit in the works? Or just drunk bravado?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
yeah that's not a retainer is. That phrase doesn't make any sense. you either have a one time upfront retainer as a new client. Then you bill against that, and once it's depleated then you get billed monthly. Or you have a monthly retainer, which is just essentially paying the firm to be ready. Basically just prepaying for the month.
Wait - are you suggesting that Pat doesn't know how lawyers work?

After a year and about four separate lawsuits?

G

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a frivolous class action being drafted.

If I were Null I would seriously consider wrapping it up. He's going to be frivolously sued until he's broke, then the feds are going to charge him with shit he didn't do, and he will have no way of defending himself because he spent all his money fighting frivolous cases brought on by trannies. And unlike in civil court, the feds have unlimited money to dig into your life and go after you, and don't have to pay your attorney's fees if you are found to be innocent.

G

If I were Null I would seriously consider wrapping it up. He's going to be frivolously sued until he's broke, then the feds are going to charge him with shit he didn't do, and he will have no way of defending himself because he spent all his money fighting frivolous cases brought on by trannies. And unlike in civil court, the feds have unlimited money to dig into your life and go after you, and don't have to pay your attorney's fees if you are found to be innocent.
He doesn’t live in the US

G

Notice as he’s making it all about himself, he has mostly stopped mentioning that his wife is also a victim of the swatting. It’s like he just doesn’t even give a shit about her unless he’s using her as a prop.

He has absolutely no respect for her.

I mean, wouldn’t any normal husband be more angry about what happened to his wife?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

This was kind of inevitable from the start, no? I think he’s pretty on the ball with being insulated from things as much as possible. His story always ends in federal prison on bullshit though.