Annual O&A census

When did you start listening to the show?

• 1994 - 1998 (WBAB, WAAF)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 1998 - 2004 (WNEW)

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 2004 - 2009 (XM old studio)

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • 2009 - 2014 (XM final years)

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • 2014 onward (16, knows dick about radio, etc.)

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I never listened to the show. I was looking for some louis ck shit on youtube and stumbled onto O&A through that. After laughing my fucking balls off at the jocktober shit, I went looking to see if I could find some of the the horrible pics the pests would post on other show's Facebook pages. Instead I found a subreddit beating the shit out of some patrick guy and turning on their moderator.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
started listening to them as a kid on WJFK ~2002 in DC.

They were not popular in our nation's capital like the northeast and no one gave a shit. Def missed out on the WOW stickers and hot chicks' TITS

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I grew up in Boston and I was very young when they got in trouble for saying Menino died but I remember the news talking about it. I also remember the WOW shit all over the place and on the back of box trucks. My uncle would listen to them in the car when he'd bring me out when he was buying drugs.

As for listening and understanding them it was when they were on XM when XM was new and exciting.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
I would listen to clips of Burr, Colin, Louis, etc, but never listened to the actual show. I went out drinking with my cousin and his friend kept saying "NAHT FUNNY" all night. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he explained the whole Maxwell/Louis thing and I started listening to the bbbboys after that. I'm pretty sure that guy is dead now.