Anger issues

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
So I'm not the only psycho who sees someone rush through a red light and I'm praying to see them wreck their vehicle and wouldn't feel bad. Even if they got tossed from the car, still not caring. Thinking "well you wanna live in your own movie? You die in this scene, sorry the stunt double wasn't there."

I have had intrusive violent thoughts about bikers, people who keep me awake when I'm trying to sleep, people who are not careful enough (willing to stand on the ledge of a subway platform)

I saw video of a polynesion guy getting thrown over a bridge by some cartel psycho.
Looked like they were all lounging on a bridge, not fishing... Resting... on a bridge... until one guy just flipped him over by his legs.

If you are so comfortable resting on the ledge of a bridge, you did it to yourself. Men were not meant to walk across bridges.
I have a deep lack of sympathy for people who have zero fear of heights.
They might do the tough jobs, but they lack a part of their brain. Basic human instinct, self preservation.
Russians kids dangling off the side of buildings like it's funny. No respect for gravity or reality.

To keep with anger issues theme, I used to live in a coed type building where most of the women were strippers.
They would blast the world's worst rap music from the cheapest bluetooth speakers while I was trying to sleep.
I would be in that naptime half awake dream mode fantasizing about going outside, getting that shovel out in the garden, going over to their little whore makeup room and swinging the shovel at their necks and faces then smashing their speakers.

I think the detailed fantasies are what allowed me to let it go and not feel compelled to really do it. Because I would always get to where someone discovers the bloody scene and that I had been a naughty individual. And knowing the security cam was there. I just smiled in bed thinking I got away with it.

I hate bikers, They wear their little man costumes and survive on cheap thrills at our expense.
Why is it illegal for me to have a siren in my car but these oakerson faggots can wail louder than an ambulance...
And biker bars repel attractive young women from the area, you're stuck with wall-to-wall old waitresses.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I have had intrusive violent thoughts about bikers, people who keep me awake when I'm trying to sleep, people who are not careful enough (willing to stand on the ledge of a subway platform)

I saw video of a polynesion guy getting thrown over a bridge by some cartel psycho.
Looked like they were all lounging on a bridge, not fishing... Resting... on a bridge... until one guy just flipped him over by his legs.

If you are so comfortable resting on the ledge of a bridge, you did it to yourself. Men were not meant to walk across bridges.
I have a deep lack of sympathy for people who have zero fear of heights.
They might do the tough jobs, but they lack a part of their brain. Basic human instinct, self preservation.
Russians kids dangling off the side of buildings like it's funny. No respect for gravity or reality.

To keep with anger issues theme, I used to live in a coed type building where most of the women were strippers.
They would blast the world's worst rap music from the cheapest bluetooth speakers while I was trying to sleep.
I would be in that naptime half awake dream mode fantasizing about going outside, getting that shovel out in the garden, going over to their little whore makeup room and swinging the shovel at their necks and faces then smashing their speakers.

I think the detailed fantasies are what allowed me to let it go and not feel compelled to really do it. Because I would always get to where someone discovers the bloody scene and that I had been a naughty individual. And knowing the security cam was there. I just smiled in bed thinking I got away with it.

I hate bikers, They wear their little man costumes and survive on cheap thrills at our expense.
Why is it illegal for me to have a siren in my car but these oakerson faggots can wail louder than an ambulance...
And biker bars repel attractive young women from the area, you're stuck with wall-to-wall old waitresses.
I'm one of those retarded people who isn't bothered by heights. I think it's mostly because I've never been in a situation where I didn't have equipment attached to me or was in the cabin of a crane and somewhat safe or it's because I never really cared if I die from something thats my fault, like not wearing a harness or line when you're more than 10 feet off the ground.

A fall from your own height can kill you.