Anger issues

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
You know you can literally stroll a cart out of a big chain grocery store, unload shit into your car, and drive off
All of this will warrant the same outcome as smashing your groceries on the floor, you may be blacklisted for a week and then be able to shop again without a care in the world (especially with a gay mask), no employee is watching for cars in a parking lot unless you make another scene

Seriously, i've been thinking about justifying walking into random big chains in and around my area, grabbing a big thing of meat and another handful of things and just walking out.

I think 2 months ago I came into a place for a 12 pack of soda to make mix drinks, there was maybe 2 employee checkouts filled up, and 4 self-checkouts taken up by old fucks with multiple dozens of groceries. I know I was becoming visibly upset with my movements and looking around, I started sweating from the anger and contemplation of just walking out BUT I saw a dad and little girl waiting right next to me and didn't want to be a bad example, and then I felt foolish by the dad generously offering me the next checkout cause I was non-verbally fuming about the injustice of it all.
Fuck self checkouts and bad drivers I agree

G

You know you can literally stroll a cart out of a big chain grocery store, unload shit into your car, and drive off
All of this will warrant the same outcome as smashing your groceries on the floor, you may be blacklisted for a week and then be able to shop again without a care in the world (especially with a gay mask), no employee is watching for cars in a parking lot unless you make another scene

Seriously, i've been thinking about justifying walking into random big chains in and around my area, grabbing a big thing of meat and another handful of things and just walking out.

I think 2 months ago I came into a place for a 12 pack of soda to make mix drinks, there was maybe 2 employee checkouts filled up, and 4 self-checkouts taken up by old fucks with multiple dozens of groceries. I know I was becoming visibly upset with my movements and looking around, I started sweating from the anger and contemplation of just walking out BUT I saw a dad and little girl waiting right next to me and didn't want to be a bad example, and then I felt foolish by the dad generously offering me the next checkout cause I was non-verbally fuming about the injustice of it all.
Fuck self checkouts and bad drivers I agree

nice build up with an anti-climatic ending, stupid.

Monk

Says a lot how you only get strong with old cunts(from the protection of your car,) over-the-hill fat fucks, teenage kids, and minimum wage grocery clerks. That last line is especially hilarious. "I fear one day I'll end up in a confrontation in which people do not walk away from." You seem like an enormous faggot.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

I don’t know how to give you advice on how not get mad at imaginary problems

were is the guy supposed to look, your facing each other

if he had kicked the door and said fuck loudly, how would you have reacted?

i think the best way to deal with anger is to
first realize its because you feel helpless

thats ok, but most people are in the same boat as you my brotherman, if someone is staring at you, strike up a friendly convo, tell him he reminds you of a friend of yours

you have the the ultimate power to brute force a positive situation, or just relax and let shitty people be shitty

you probably are more mad at yourself, why do you feel like everyone is trying to punk you?

Last edited:
1645201980627.png

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen

I don’t know how to give you advice on how not get mad at imaginary problems

were is the guy supposed to look, your facing each other

if he had kicked the door and said fuck loudly, how would you have reacted?

i think the best way to deal with anger is to
first realize its because you feel helpless

thats ok, but most people are in the same boat as you my brotherman, if someone is staring at you, strike up a friendly convo, tell him he reminds you of a friend of yours

you have the the ultimate power to brute force a positive situation, or just relax and let shitty people be shitty

you probably are more mad at yourself, why do you feel like everyone is trying to punk you?

Is that Samir Nagheenanajar?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Working in customer service all through my teens taught me patience.
Retarded faggot boomers who play the fake tough guy act get all entitled about shit like whiny crying babies.
But they would have to actually say something to me first before I even consider it as a personal slight.
You just have to roll your eyes at them.

I used to get pissed off at people until I realized most anger is performative.
Everyone who offends you is simply a baby boooy living in their own little movie in their head.
Conversely, when you do run into people who aren't complete retarded trash, it makes your faith in humanity restored. ^____^

I can't understand how people get mad about meaningless non-personal shit. Laugh at the idiot and move on. Quit letting people drag you into their hell.

When someone is in a hurry and almost kills me with their vehicle, I just look at their face and chuckle thinking about the pathetic shit they can't wait to rush over to. Their tiny little world is so amusing to me. Your console games will still be there if you get there 5 minutes later, baby boy.

When some old cunt cuts me off, I smile and fantasize about her doing it again at the wrong place/wrong time, splattered all over the asphalt.
When a biker flies by on their corny loud vroom vroom big wheel, I just relish in the idea of them being launched into the sky and dying on impact.

The takeaway: You have to pray to God for revenge.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Working in customer service all through my teens taught me patience.
Retarded faggot boomers who play the fake tough guy act get all entitled about shit like whiny crying babies.
But they would have to actually say something to me first before I even consider it as a personal slight.
You just have to roll your eyes at them.

I used to get pissed off at people until I realized most anger is performative.
Everyone who offends you is simply a baby boooy living in their own little movie in their head.
Conversely, when you do run into people who aren't complete retarded trash, it makes your faith in humanity restored. ^____^

I can't understand how people get mad about meaningless non-personal shit. Laugh at the idiot and move on. Quit letting people drag you into their hell.

When someone is in a hurry and almost kills me with their vehicle, I just look at their face and chuckle thinking about the pathetic shit they can't wait to rush over to. Their tiny little world is so amusing to me. Your console games will still be there if you get there 5 minutes later, baby boy.

When some old cunt cuts me off, I smile and fantasize about her doing it again at the wrong place/wrong time, splattered all over the asphalt.
When a biker flies by on their corny loud vroom vroom big wheel, I just relish in the idea of them being launched into the sky and dying on impact.

The takeaway: You have to pray to God for revenge.
So I'm not the only psycho who sees someone rush through a red light and I'm praying to see them wreck their vehicle and wouldn't feel bad. Even if they got tossed from the car, still not caring. Thinking "well you wanna live in your own movie? You die in this scene, sorry the stunt double wasn't there."

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
So I'm not the only psycho who sees someone rush through a red light and I'm praying to see them wreck their vehicle and wouldn't feel bad. Even if they got tossed from the car, still not caring. Thinking "well you wanna live in your own movie? You die in this scene, sorry the stunt double wasn't there."
I always dab on people while driving and I see people like you seething in the rear mirror, wait patiently at the lights like a good goy

Cumiace

Come out of the world, simple as
At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.