Anger issues

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
How do you guys control it? I constantly fly off the handle over things. Like today some old cunt cut me off and I sat on the horn for minutes straight whilst getting in front of him and brake checking him for a mile whilst screaming at the top of my lungs until my throat started hurting.

The other day I'm on the train sitting across from someone who you know thinks of themselves as a tough guy, you can see it in their face, but in reality hes in his 50s and has a beer belly but he's going to sit there and try to intimidate me, a young 20 something trained brawler who doesn't look particularly tough but is known to give people massive shocks when pushed. Anyway this faggot is sitting directly across from me looking in my direction, trying to dominate the situation, it's not going to happen, I want to look directly ahead and not sit with my head down pretending to look at my phone. So I stare directly at him and he keeps looking in my general direction. I can feel my temper rising and my face reddening, you can cut the tension with a knife, im seconds away from calling this fuck out when the train stops and he gets off. Now im left there raging and when I reach my stop I jump up and kick the door, denting it and scream 'FUUUCCK' and people think im crazy.

Then there's constant little things like people talking in cinemas, I have shouted at numerous people and even physically removed some teenagers from the battle of lake changiin as adults defend THEM. People chewing loudly in restaurants. I have been banned from a grocery store near me as the staff were talking and ignoring me whilst I waited for them to reset the self service machine, there was a red flashing light above it they knew I needed help, so I let them have it, they threatened to deny me service so the groceries ended up smashed all over the floor whilst I go back to my apartment and get on the heavy bag until my knuckles are bruised.

So how do you guys deal with it? Am I the problem or are people getting increasingly ignorant and inconsiderate since the lockdowns? I fear one day I'll end up in a confrontation in which people do not walk away from.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
The thing with anger is that it's supposed to motivate some positive change. You're just stuck in impotent rage. Maybe next time you're feeling a case of the Mondays maybe ask yourse if there's a positive thing you can do to change the situation.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I can understand getting angry in the car but you’re making a lot out of a little dude. I scream at people in the car all the time, and I start laughing after I’m done because it’s retarded. What does it benefit you? Is the world supposed to bend its knees for you? People have been getting more inconsiderate of other for years. The more things are taken care of for them, the less they care about others. It doesn’t mean it’s worth any of that over. You’re really risking your life over dumb shit. Sounds like you live in a city. Try moving to the country. People are usually nicer out there because they have to be. Shit happens they’re the only ones coming for each other. I’m a faggot for typing all of this.

G

The best advice i can give is, stop giving a shit. It’s so freeing once you don’t care about little insignificant things anymore. The things you get angry about are usually things that don’t really affect you in the large scheme of things so why waste energy getting angry about it?

G

I had impotent rage and low level psychosis around 2017-2019. Peaked when the Raptors won the NBA championships and I was out and about feeling miserable for myself and saw too many festive mofos hooting and hollering "we r the champions"...Was my breaking point. So I went to this grocery store (Fortinos in Brampton) and just decked the most smug looking college sweater wearing street shitter I ever saw. It was so random, his girlfriend felt people might think it was a lover's tiff and screamed "OMG I dont even know him" as her bf laid sprawled out on the grocery floor. This was maybe Sep 2018ish? Everyone looked at me as some scorned bf, I guess thats why nobody chased after me. I felt good for maybe an hour before feeling like garbage.

I think Im broken, but I self medicate with copious marijuana smoking. Keeps me sedated and funny.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Why get angry over things you have no control over, it's all wasted energy better spend on things you have control over.

You cannot change how random people choose to behave towards you, you have control over how you choose to react to their behaviour, be less concerned how others behave and think, but try to work on how you react to behavior you don't like.

gkqbswxmi1921.jpg

any-person-capable-of-angering-you-becomes-your-ma (1).png

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I dont know if this is a bit, but if not, I’ve actually been to this point where everything made me get angry and stay angry. Mostly because Im trapped in a pesky contract that I signed and it was too much for me to handle. Wish I could explain how toxic this shit can be, the service is a truly demented world.
Anyway, there is something seriously awry in your life if you’re behaving this way and you need to figure out what it is and work towards bettering it.
At least for me it was just a matter of doing X amount of time, Im not sure what light you have at the end of your tunnel but I hope you find something.

Also Im gay

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I had impotent rage and low level psychosis around 2017-2019. Peaked when the Raptors won the NBA championships and I was out and about feeling miserable for myself and saw too many festive mofos hooting and hollering "we r the champions"...Was my breaking point. So I went to this grocery store (Fortinos in Brampton) and just decked the most smug looking college sweater wearing street shitter I ever saw. It was so random, his girlfriend felt people might think it was a lover's tiff and screamed "OMG I dont even know him" as her bf laid sprawled out on the grocery floor. This was maybe Sep 2018ish? Everyone looked at me as some scorned bf, I guess thats why nobody chased after me. I felt good for maybe an hour before feeling like garbage.

I think Im broken, but I self medicate with copious marijuana smoking. Keeps me sedated and funny.
I can relate to reaching a point where I felt unhinged enough to just sock someone. Prison time in Leavenworth was the only thing deterring me from breaking an officers jaw

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." I can't remember where I first heard that quote when I was young, but it made an impression on me. It's normal to have irrational rage when you're young especially if you're stuck in a rut and not getting any pussy. It diminishes as you get older. I'd like to think it has something to do with gaining more wisdom, but it's probably due more to lower testosterone levels and not having the energy to get bent out of shape over stupid shit.