American Airlines forces Chrissie and Keanu to put on more clothes

keanu.jpg

She mad.

I call bullshit on them being asked to change in the aisle. That would have been a viral video captured by passengers. The restroom is right there in the front of the plane as you board. I think they are just trying to get some free press. Unless they have carry ons their bags would have been checked.
the rocket finds that Keanu shixa completely repulsive.

I remember seeing her years ago and thought she was kinda cute. I don't know if it was her getting with Geno, or my eyes finally matured, but she's busted now. Honestly, I'd fuck that Bud Light Tranny before I touched this one.

You're not wrong, I once thought she was outright hot. She was a curvy brunette with minimal tattoos.

Onlyfans money = Cocaine Habit = Weight Loss = Her external attractiveness has sunk to, well, Geno Bisconte levels.

You're not wrong, I once thought she was outright hot. She was a curvy brunette with minimal tattoos.

Onlyfans money = Cocaine Habit = Weight Loss = Her external attractiveness has sunk to, well, Geno Bisconte levels.
Yes, she aged almost overnight. She was cute a year ago. I think palling around with Chrissie and Geno has a negative physical effect on a person.

Chrissie is another one who I’ve never found attractive. She looks like Carol Burnett. She’s pushing 40 and she’s trying to fit in with e-whores and girls half her age and it’s failing miserably.

Last edited: