American Airlines forces Chrissie and Keanu to put on more clothes

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I call bullshit on them being asked to change in the aisle. That would have been a viral video captured by passengers. The restroom is right there in the front of the plane as you board. I think they are just trying to get some free press. Unless they have carry ons their bags would have been checked.
ViewFromTheWing.com is a subsidiary of the NY Post.

WhereWeAt

I call bullshit on them being asked to change in the aisle. That would have been a viral video captured by passengers. The restroom is right there in the front of the plane as you board. I think they are just trying to get some free press. Unless they have carry ons their bags would have been checked.

Anyone who's flown in the past 30 years can smell bullshit on this story. Airline employees give zero fucks and just want to get through the day and their outfits barely stand out on a flight; plenty of people wear trashier shit on a daily basis on any US-based flight. And the gate agent is taking a risk in assuming they have other outfits.

I saw their twitter post yesterday; they quickly rebuffed AA's attempt to resolve the issue via DMs because that would mean flight numbers, details, and exposure of their bullshit. And why is someone who makes a career out of screeching about groomers looking to board a flight in such a hypersexualized outfit?

By the way, if Chrissy is an elite flyer like she claims, this would mean she tried to board in Group 1 or Group 2, was blocked by gate agents and forced to change at the gate (what the fuck would the staff care where you changed?) and then 4 other groups of passengers who move slow as fuck boarding the plane got through. She had at least a 15 minute window to go to the bathroom.

TL:DR: If asked to change, they absolutely had time to go to the bathroom.

I mean they went out looking for attention and got it. I’m not exactly following why they think it’s cool to dress up like that to fly. Chrissy is what, at least 40?
When I asked her to tell me her age she did this:

5E8pxvt.gif

I think she meant x10...

She was trying to save time because she just had her nails did:

horse-hoof-hoof-horse.gif

horse-laugh.gif

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
The only time I've ever heard of a dress code is when you're flying on non-rev tickets, then the dress code is super strict (for understandable reasons).

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Nortonian inhale and sigh It's a tough one, man

On the one hand, if the male employee forced them to strip and change in front of everyone, obviously that's wrong.

On the other hand, I've read a lot of NY Post stories** about this exact thing, where it will be clickbait because they'll have a hot OnlyFans model and you want to click to see what she was wearing that the airline deemed inappropriate. In those articles, the gender of the employee telling them to cover up is usually not mentioned (which implies female) and there's a lot more detail and occasional comment from airline... it wouldn't surprise me if the airlines literally have a policy about that. What likely happened is some 60 year old female gate worker told them to put on a hoodie or jacket they had with them in their carry-on.

**Chrissie and keanau may have also read a lot of those articles and were intentionally trying to create a fawkin' viral moment.

Last edited: