Alcohol really isnt that bad in moderation.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Proverbs 31:4-6
It is not for kings, O Lemuel, It is not for kings to drink wine, Nor for princes intoxicating drink;
Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
I got a fawkin heavy heart, so The Bible says it's okay for me.

Wine fucking rules. There's little better than after a hard day's work, putting on a movie or a series and just mellowing out with wine. You can do it with scotch but whiskey has higher peaks and valleys; wine dissolves your problems and makes you happy.

A year ago I quit drinking for a month, and while I lost over 10 lbs I didn't feel better at all. I talked to an older Irish guy and he said he quit for six months and didn't feel better at all. Sobriety is for Satanic pedophiles, ya ask me.

G

Wine fucking rules. There's little better than after a hard day's work, putting on a movie or a series and just mellowing out with wine. You can do it with scotch but whiskey has higher peaks and valleys; wine dissolves your problems and makes you happy.

A year ago I quit drinking for a month, and while I lost over 10 lbs I didn't feel better at all. I talked to an older Irish guy and he said he quit for six months and didn't feel better at all. Sobriety is for Satanic pedophiles, ya ask me.
Yeah I might start drinking wine. It's Jesus' drink. Plus Kyle Maclachlan from Twin Peaks is all in with da wine... has his own vineyard I think.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.

Noah was inserted into the flood story, and in the rest of the Bible his claim to fame is being the first to make wine and thus give man rest.

Riccardo Bosi

Yeah I might start drinking wine. It's Jesus' drink. Plus Kyle Maclachlan from Twin Peaks is all in with da wine... has his own vineyard I think.
Once you're into it, you realise how versatile it is. It goes with all foods basically, so instead of a pizza with Coke you have it with a red. Red meat goes with red. Chicken and fish with white (I go Riesling or Pinot Grigio). On a hot day with dessert, you have a cold Rosé with it. It's just something where instead of it fucking you up, you'd get drowsy before getting drunk in some cases; it's just the best alcohol to have, purriod.

Noah was inserted into the flood story, and in the rest of the Bible his claim to fame is being the first to make wine and thus give man rest.
Interesting.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Once you're into it, you realise how versatile it is. It goes with all foods basically, so instead of a pizza with Coke you have it with a red. Red meat goes with red. Chicken and fish with white (I go Riesling or Pinot Grigio). On a hot day with dessert, you have a cold Rosé with it. It's just something where instead of it fucking you up, you'd get drowsy before getting drunk in some cases; it's just the best alcohol to have, purriod.

Interesting.
Do you ever get hangovers, or do you know the sweet spot at this point?

Or is your blood just made up of wine by now, lol.

I sometimes just keep drinking, hard to know when to call it quits sometimes, it's not that fun afterwards to be honest witcha.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

Do you ever get hangovers, or do you know the sweet spot at this point?

Or is your blood just made up of wine by now, lol.

I sometimes just keep drinking, hard to know when to call it quits sometimes, it's not that fun afterwards to be honest witcha.
I'll get a hangover if a) I drink on an empty stomach, especially without water, or b) I drink three bottles. This is just overindulgence. I don't pig out on food, I don't eat junk, I don't do drugs, I don't gamble, etc. This is the pleasure in my life.

For the record, if I had a wife and kids I'd either not be drinking at all, or I'd be drinking two standard drinks (which statistically is just as healthy as not drinking at all). Once my kids were grown up, I'd absolutely pick it up again though, because reality is boring and things suck.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'll get a hangover if a) I drink on an empty stomach, especially without water, or b) I drink three bottles. This is just overindulgence. I don't pig out on food, I don't eat junk, I don't do drugs, I don't gamble, etc. This is the pleasure in my life.

For the record, if I had a wife and kids I'd either not be drinking at all, or I'd be drinking two standard drinks (which statistically is just as healthy as not drinking at all). Once my kids were grown up, I'd absolutely pick it up again though, because reality is boring and things suck.
I think having a wife and children would make me drink even more, i love my independence.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
But if your wife were Lucy-esque? I wouldn't want independence in that case. That's one goddess I wouldn't drink to avoid. /rollinspost
If i had the ability to get a Lucy-esque wife i would't be posting here, lol.

I would just get drunk of her beauty, no alchohol required.

Xena-Warrior-Princess-Lucy-Lawless-h12.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

I drink myself into oblivion and pretend Lucy is rocking me to sleep in her strong arms at night.

Is this healthy behavior?

I woke up with a massive boner the other day because I dreamed that Xena (with the armour on) was giving me a full body massage and whispering filth into my ear.

I think it's healthy to have the sexual desires of a sixteen-year-old boy from the 90s.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]0hpp7H_PucE[/MEDIA]

Moderation is definitely the key, especially if you're predisposed for alcoholism. I don't like when people blame their family or genetics for their lack of control as an excuse to keep overdoing it, but it's absolutely a real factor. If you come from a line of alkies, you have to mind your P's and Q's. AA is fucking gay though. New Age occult horseshit where weak-willed people cry about being powerless and their "higer power" can be a doorknob. Get a grip.

Now that I have kids, can't get away with the retarded drunken shenanigans I used to. I'll have to actually set an example and maybe train them once they get old enough to have a few pops.