Alcohol really isnt that bad in moderation.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I drink regularly but I never drink and drive, if I drink at a bar it’s close to my house and I Uber there and back. I drink plenty of water after to avoid hangovers, I don’t miss work and I’m not married or have kids. I have a mortgage, money saved, investments, and a pension. I drink a lot but haven’t had a hangover in years.

G

Alcohol is great for the complexion.
1E5723A2-C605-4E5E-ABF4-6937AA22A2A3.jpeg

Pretty interesting since we’re on topic.
Good egg. Was obsessed with him at 17

[MEDIA=youtube]p1U-YStxeNc[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]ZLqY6NtWpqY[/MEDIA]

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Proverbs 31:4-6
It is not for kings, O Lemuel, It is not for kings to drink wine, Nor for princes intoxicating drink;
Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I will never trust a man who cheats on his wife or doesn’t drink. Also, neither Jim or Sam drink and their lives are horrific. I know Nana is a good counterbalance to that but he drinks Bud Light 24/7 which I would never advocate

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
You're not understanding the situation. He has EVERYTHING he's ever wanted. It may not be a life you'd want, but it's pretty awesome for him
There has to be some objectivity. The homeless guy down the street only wants a fix but no one on earth thinks his life is good when he gets it

Has fucked one woman, looks like a diseased clown, eats at chilis, has zero friends and only watches wrestling. What am I missing?
cushy radio job that probably pays well and he has stock in, got to meet probably everyone he admires, hosts a little hobby podcast that is officially (I think) affiliated with his obsession, works for the WWE even, has a woman when he deserved none.

Yeah wrestling is gay, he looks like a mutant, he sucks at radio, and his wife most likely did IVF with his sperm to avoid having his dick anywhere near her, but come on. He’s too much of a baby child stupid infant to even have the self awareness to be depressed about how pathetic anyone perceives him to be. He doesn’t care.

The world validated everything he deserved to be bullied for.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
cushy radio job that probably pays well and he has stock in, got to meet probably everyone he admires, hosts a little hobby podcast that is officially (I think) affiliated with his obsession, works for the WWE even, has a woman when he deserved none.

Yeah wrestling is gay, he looks like a mutant, he sucks at radio, and his wife most likely did IVF with his sperm to avoid having his dick anywhere near her, but come on. He’s too much of a baby child stupid infant to even have the self awareness to be depressed about how pathetic anyone perceives him to be. He doesn’t care.

The world validated everything he deserved to be bullied for.
I hope Fez Whatley haunts your dreams tonight sir

G

@JerkStoreJ , don't ever car crash me again...
Sorry, sir. I read your explanation and I agree with you now.

He’s a pathetic loser but it’s still basically his dream life. The fact that he even gets to talk to a grown woman and wrestlers has to be more than he ever dreamed of.