Alcohol really isnt that bad in moderation.

G

mdf.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yeah I have a problem with alcohol as well but it's different than most people. Like I drink my ass off but I only do it two or three times a month. But those two or three times I go super hard. Like blackout, piss my pants, get into fights, get thrown in the drunk tank type hard.

I mean I don't drink alcohol for the taste whatsoever, I'm just in the business of getting drunk so whatever's going to get me there the quickest is what I go for.

I just found out the reason that I can't find everclear here in Iowa is because it's illegal in this state. Fuckin hodunk hillbillies. You can get absinthe though and that's pretty cool.

I've been kissing the green fairy since I was 18 fawkin years old!

One time I went to this Halloween party with my friends and it ended up being a bunch of goth kids and they were all like, ritualistically drinking absinthe and I took my sugar cube and just stirred it into the absinthe with the little spoon and the goth girl goes aren't you going to light it on fire? You're supposed to. And I looked at her dead serious and said do you know how it's burning when you light it on fire? You're burning the fucking alcohol away and that's the best part. Then I drank the absinthe and walked away.

G

In my early 30s and I have learned for the most part to tone it down. Like @McGowan6 said, never during the week except for, occasionally, a glass of decent liquor or wine with dinner. However, I am partial to an afternoon beer on a Saturday in a terrace. We have a lot of cool ones in the old town where I live.
A cool beer on a Saturday afternoon is fair game. I'm just a pussy in that if I drink during the day I usually need to take a nap and I don't like to sleep during daylight - it fucks up my sleep pattern and makes me feel like a lazy dago.

He’s trying to be sophisticated in front of Nick by drinking his Bud out of a cup. Also is that a gash on the side of his head by the “hairline?”

Did he hit his head while drunk or did Misster Muscles crack a bottle across the side of his skull for playing video games late night w the lights on.

Attachments

• 031013D4-2457-4F76-A4DB-8A4F21B7F7CF.jpeg
    031013D4-2457-4F76-A4DB-8A4F21B7F7CF.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 49C9D5C6-1EA8-45E2-8B55-25F58E114C24.jpeg
    49C9D5C6-1EA8-45E2-8B55-25F58E114C24.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5