• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual Lit-Crit

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
The Awakening that I had in Thailand was because I wanted to go there (obviously the party and the sex with 18 year old girls and blasi blasi blasi) but I went to a Buddhist temple because it was free. I'll never forget this moment in my life. I had to go to Thailand because it was one of the only countries that felons are allowed to go to. I remember looking at this statue that was thousands of years old. It predated Jesus. And I remember the monks coming up to me and it felt like seconds had gone by. I had been standing there for an hour and when I touched my face it was covered in water. I had been crying for an hour looking at the Statue, and nothing in my stupid insignificant life could reconcile that. And I remember that the translator/hooker that I was with was crying too. Because I had a spiritual awakening. What men climb on mountains for, what they meditate their whole lives for, what they sacrifice everything for... I had it in between eating pork and rice and sticking my dick in a 22-year-old bar girl. I'll never forget that feeling. Far be it for me to get serious but that was my spiritual awakening. I can tell you every single thing that happened in that moment. And I remember that this Thai hooker who shouldn't have gave a SHIT about me was crying too. Only the monk was stoic. And he hugged the both of us like children. I love telling that story to people. Because to this day I still talk to that girl. And she still gives me book recommendations. Because if a loser chump like me can have a spiritual awakening, than anyone can take knowledge from books.
Imagine having a spiritual moment like this only to come back home and continue fucking underaged girls while abusing alcohol. Why are amerimutts like this?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Read some Fante, Bukowski, Hemingway, McCarthy, Dostoyevsky, DeLillo, Pynchon and Faulkner or go fuck your mother. That’s my literary criticism for the day.
I stand by this.
Imagine having a spiritual moment like this only to come back home and continue fucking underaged girls while abusing alcohol. Why are amerimutts like this?
Which cunt was this?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It’s curious how WormKiller seemed semi-normal and could even be interesting at times and then he just degenerated into his final form, running with a pedophilia bit.