• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actual Lit-Crit

G

Yeah yeah I know I'm a fag... But I bet you billionaires would give all their money feel that feeling that I felt that day. I have an undeniable feeling that everything is going to be okay. I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.

All we can ask for in this life is a little peace of mind. It’s beautiful that you reached that moment, if only for a little moment. That’s something we all long for. I hope i will someday feel that way. But i try to live from day to day and be happy with the small things. Sorry to be such a serious fag.

G

If that could happen that would make me so happy.
Hmu my guy we can hit nana plaza. Dude it is so cool when you're a white guy. I swear to God you could have $2 in your pocket and everybody acts like you're a millionaire. This is basically the theme song for every white dude walking through Bangkok:

[MEDIA=youtube]80O6qCCr9Xc[/MEDIA]

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Maybe not “slept on” but I remember being one of the only kids in my high school English class (AP, little one) who really enjoyed “Lord of the Flies”. Might give it a re-read soon.

Everyone reads “Walden” by Henry David Thoreau but I found “The Maine Woods” to be more approachable and interesting.

G

Maybe not “slept on” but I remember being one of the only kids in my high school English class (AP, little one) who really enjoyed “Lord of the Flies”. Might give it a re-read soon.

Everyone reads “Walden” by Henry David Thoreau but I found “The Maine Woods” to be more approachable and interesting.
That's deep as hell man. Let me ask you a serious question I don't mean to get too serious but are you someone who enjoys solitude or do you like being around people? Because I have to be honest when I read the old man and the sea it just made me want to be around people more lol

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
That's deep as hell man. Let me ask you a serious question I don't mean to get too serious but are you someone who enjoys solitude or do you like being around people? Because I have to be honest when I read the old man and the sea it just made me want to be around people more lol
Well, I think I’m kind of in the middle.

I need alone time and I live alone in another country, no family nearby and friends are in other countries too. I have moments where it gets lonely but I think that’s part of life. I have other moments where I’m with friends or family and all I can think about is getting back to my place and being alone. It’s just yin and yang brothaman.

The Old Man and the Sea remains one of my favorite books, for me it’s in my top 5.

G

Well, I think I’m kind of in the middle.

I need alone time and I live alone in another country, no family nearby and friends are in other countries too. I have moments where it gets lonely but I think that’s part of life. I have other moments where I’m with friends or family and all I can think about is getting back to my place and being alone. It’s just yin and yang brothaman.

The Old Man and the Sea remains one of my favorite books, for me it’s in my top 5.
I HATE daddy came so close to the American baseball game. It makes me so mad that that guy got a taste of freedom and he went back to Cuba.

G

The Awakening that I had in Thailand was because I wanted to go there (obviously the party and the sex with 18 year old girls and blasi blasi blasi) but I went to a Buddhist temple because it was free. I'll never forget this moment in my life. I had to go to Thailand because it was one of the only countries that felons are allowed to go to. I remember looking at this statue that was thousands of years old. It predated Jesus. And I remember the monks coming up to me and it felt like seconds had gone by. I had been standing there for an hour and when I touched my face it was covered in water. I had been crying for an hour looking at the Statue, and nothing in my stupid insignificant life could reconcile that. And I remember that the translator/hooker that I was with was crying too. Because I had a spiritual awakening. What men climb on mountains for, what they meditate their whole lives for, what they sacrifice everything for... I had it in between eating pork and rice and sticking my dick in a 22-year-old bar girl. I'll never forget that feeling. Far be it for me to get serious but that was my spiritual awakening. I can tell you every single thing that happened in that moment. And I remember that this Thai hooker who shouldn't have gave a SHIT about me was crying too. Only the monk was stoic. And he hugged the both of us like children. I love telling that story to people. Because to this day I still talk to that girl. And she still gives me book recommendations. Because if a loser chump like me can have a spiritual awakening, than anyone can take knowledge from books.
genuine question... why do you need hookers in thailand if you're white? can't you just fuck normies; isn't that more fun and sexually fulfilling?

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
genuine question... why do you need hookers in thailand if you're white? can't you just fuck normies; isn't that more fun and sexually fulfilling?

Attachments

• DE0CBA6C-8512-46EC-BD94-4B9D034F5035.jpeg
    DE0CBA6C-8512-46EC-BD94-4B9D034F5035.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 19

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Hey man, I'm going again in late 2023... Let's go my nig!
Hey man, I'm going again in late 2023... Let's go my nig!
Do you just go to Bangkok? I went to Thailand right after college with a few friends, we went to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Pattaya. Pattaya was full of Russian tourists and particularly seedy, but Chiang Mai was great. I’d go back but my most of my friends have kids or can’t take 3 weeks off of work.

G

Slept on books you guys should read

The Invisible Man
The Scarlet Pimpernel
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Memoirs of a Geisha
Mein Kampf (seriously, it's well written)
Confessions of an English Opium Eater
Anything written by Dr. Elizabeth Yardley (she's a PhD in psychopathy, And she's fucking brilliant)
The Contender is a PFG book.

G

Yeah yeah I know I'm a fag... But I bet you billionaires would give all their money feel that feeling that I felt that day. I have an undeniable feeling that everything is going to be okay. I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.
I'm not trying to shit on your experience because it sounds cool. I'm also nowhere near a billionaire. That said, I feel like if I came into a billion dollars I would also have an undeniable feeling that everything is going to be ok.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The Awakening that I had in Thailand was because I wanted to go there (obviously the party and the sex with 18 year old girls and blasi blasi blasi) but I went to a Buddhist temple because it was free. I'll never forget this moment in my life. I had to go to Thailand because it was one of the only countries that felons are allowed to go to. I remember looking at this statue that was thousands of years old. It predated Jesus. And I remember the monks coming up to me and it felt like seconds had gone by. I had been standing there for an hour and when I touched my face it was covered in water. I had been crying for an hour looking at the Statue, and nothing in my stupid insignificant life could reconcile that. And I remember that the translator/hooker that I was with was crying too. Because I had a spiritual awakening. What men climb on mountains for, what they meditate their whole lives for, what they sacrifice everything for... I had it in between eating pork and rice and sticking my dick in a 22-year-old bar girl. I'll never forget that feeling. Far be it for me to get serious but that was my spiritual awakening. I can tell you every single thing that happened in that moment. And I remember that this Thai hooker who shouldn't have gave a SHIT about me was crying too. Only the monk was stoic. And he hugged the both of us like children. I love telling that story to people. Because to this day I still talk to that girl. And she still gives me book recommendations. Because if a loser chump like me can have a spiritual awakening, than anyone can take knowledge from books.
The fact that a Thai hooker was moved tells me this was really something. She do anal?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Read some Fante, Bukowski, Hemingway, McCarthy, Dostoyevsky, DeLillo, Pynchon and Faulkner or go fuck your mother. That’s my literary criticism for the day.
Fir whom the bell tolls is classic. One of those books kids should read to get an idea (just a taste) of what war is. Along with All Quiet on the Western Front. Also if you're interested in the History of WWI The Guns of August is a great book on the less up and first month of the war. Even if it's written by a (((Tuchmann)))