A totally real story

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
He loves to pretend that drunk people back down if you confront them. In his head he's a big tough guy so everyone is intimidated by him and he thinks people will believe these stories.

Of course responsible adults don't go looking to start bar fights but if you did and if it was with the belligerent drunk they sure as hell aren't backing down.

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
He loves to pretend that drunk people back down if you confront them. In his head he's a big tough guy so everyone is intimidated by him and he thinks people will believe these stories.

Of course responsible adults don't go looking to start bar fights but if you did and if it was with the belligerent drunk they sure as hell aren't backing down.
Have you seen Patrick? he is broader in the chest than most! Plus he invented krav maga

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Me and my honey. Lol. So he had to be like "Niki if anyone asks, I judo chopped an armed 50 year old man unconscious at the bar last night for a woman's honor, but not you. He drove a Toyota and had leather shoes."
Did he know Niki this far back? I thought he had "sex" with her then married her within couple months after in 2018

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I think means he brought a gallon tub of honey to eat
5232392376_6bb3e44282_b.jpg

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

G

WOW now that one is quite a whopper. Has every single staple of a Tomlinson Tall Tale. The highly unusual not necessarily impossible crazy story (homeless drunk guy making a scene, leaving a $50 on his burger and pouring ketchup on it), then out of nowhere here comes the Tomlinson ("I made it abundantly clear that he needs to leave and never show his face again.")

God I wish someone Patrick trusts would have him on a podcast or something and just go down the list of his tall tales and ask him to retell them and give us some more details and ask him what he was thinking in the moment etc.

Then I told the asshole that I'd had enough, and he needed to start obeying my orders. The asshole looked at me and was immediately terrified into submission as I am such a fearsome asskicker. My every order was followed, and peace was once again restored. I sat back down and gave a confident nod to the other patrons, letting them know they were safe as long as they followed my rules.

How many of his fucking stories end like this? He literally just retells the same tale over and over again but madlibs what the person's being an asshole about. The gym bro making fun of the fat chick. The couple talking about Trump. The guy that wouldn't stop hitting on his female friend.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
He's leaving out the parts where he pissed in Niki's mouth (explains the discoloration of her teeth) and stretched out Pat's cheeks with his erection, which caused permanent jowls. They both knelt in front of him, and he would go back and forth "piss piss" and "fuck fuck" in their faces. Tired, Pat would retire to the basement to eat some Negroni.