A Half-House Divided

BudDickman

That stupid copy-paste is him notifying you that he is blocking you, so you should abandon the phone number and create a new one. He never blocks a number without the copy-paste, which is very considerate of him. If he would just silently block, think about how many good texts would go unseen.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
G

Look how safe and proud those boys look. Their father is a soldier and loves them even more than the America he's taken a vow to protect. How happy and secure they look! And Cousin Jake truly is broader in the shoulders and chest than most.

Compare it to the living hell of depression, failure and horrible sweaty fatness in that dinosaur model picture. Hahaha. Big L.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Look how safe and proud those boys look. Their father is a soldier and loves them even more than the America he's taken a vow to protect. How happy and secure they look! And Cousin Jake truly is broader in the shoulders and chest than most.

Compare it to the living hell of depression, failure and horrible sweaty fatness in that dinosaur model picture. Hahaha. Big L.
Patrick "Big L" Tomlinson

Or maybe,

Patrick L. Tomlinson

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He has the nerve to put that line in about women and never touching you (projecting it into all of us, as always).

I got my pecka sucked yesterday, Pat, by my girlfriend.
It’s because Pat is angry that his “wife” rarely ever touches him and it usually takes a lot of booze. Remember he used to say we’re all impotent and flaccid? Piggy got problems down stairs

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It’s because Pat is angry that his “wife” rarely ever touches him and it usually takes a lot of booze. Remember he used to say we’re all impotent and flaccid? Piggy got problems down stairs
Yeah. 42 with high bp and excessive alcohol intake. A good night for Pat is a half chub that he has to pinch at the base

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He has the nerve to put that line in about women and never touching you (projecting it into all of us, as always).

I got my pecka sucked yesterday, Pat, by my girlfriend.
He just thinks its an accomplishment because he was a kissless virgin before ade took pity on him. Bet even the town pump wouldn't fuck him

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
R (21).jpeg

No wonder he likes trains so much. He's spent his life on this one.