A guy posts a picture in his yard enjoying a cup of tea on a nice Spring morning. Lit Crit thinks this requires a 113 post thread, and counting.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Is there a smug tomlinson pepe out there?
nostalker.png

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Yes. I'll add some opinion now. I think a lot of Lit Crit's issues with Tomlinson stem from the fact that, as a creative, he is able to dictate his own hours. People seem to be very angry when they see him enjoying tea at 10 a.m. at home or frequenting a local bar for lunch on a Tuesday.

It seems a lot of you are posting from offices/job sites and jobs you hate
This phenomenon is why pictures of Tomlinson enjoying some vacation time elicit such extraordinary responses.

I usually spend my time dissecting O and A clips from 2009, but on the rare occasions I take a peek up here, it'll be a massive thread of people raging he visited Cancun for a few days with his wife. Kind of remarkable

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Patrick is deeply mentally ill and while a lot of the userbase here aren't exactly well-adjusted, I'd say most lead more fulfilling lives than him. Also his sole occupation at the moment is cleaning strangers jizz stains off of bedsheets and in his spare time he's basically constantly on twitter chasing dopamine hits, that doesn't exactly make me envious of him to be completely honest witcha.