A guy posts a picture in his yard enjoying a cup of tea on a nice Spring morning. Lit Crit thinks this requires a 113 post thread, and counting.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Yes. I'll add some opinion now. I think a lot of Lit Crit's issues with Tomlinson stem from the fact that, as a creative, he is able to dictate his own hours. People seem to be very angry when they see him enjoying tea at 10 a.m. at home or frequenting a local bar for lunch on a Tuesday.

It seems a lot of you are posting from offices/job sites and jobs you hate

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_3764.jpeg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
You get that you will never be a real woman, ever, right? And that people can go through gender surgery but will never truly be the gender they claim they are, right?

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Yes. I'll add some opinion now. I think a lot of Lit Crit's issues with Tomlinson stem from the fact that, as a creative, he is able to dictate his own hours. People seem to be very angry when they see him enjoying tea at 10 a.m. at home or frequenting a local bar for lunch on a Tuesday.

It seems a lot of you are posting from offices/job sites and jobs you hate
It has to be said that Pat is basically living the NEET dream and even manages to keep his self-esteem and sense of purpose with his writing and twitter activism. To top it all off, I think him and Dwopey actually have an active sex life, gross as it may be. I'd take that deal, fuck it. Is there a smug tomlinson pepe out there?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I see your point and there's probably truth to it to a degree, but I disagree with the idea that people hate him because he's living the dream. People don't like him first and foremost because of his annoying personality. Then when you find out this is how he spends his time instead of taking care of his kid, he becomes infinitely more loathsome. Would I rather spend my time doing things I enjoy than going into an office? Sure. But I'm not willing to be a deadbeat faggot to achieve that. He's a disgrace of a man. Fat too.

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
Ok, first off, that's not "a guy." That's Patrick S Tomlinson, he's a fat faggot with bitch tits. Second, that's not a fucking yard. It's a back alley. You can tell by the dumpsters. Thirdly, he's not drinking tea. It's some sort of faggotized bastardized version of coffee that he's made look like a child's chocolate milk. Fourthly, Your Moms Box.