• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A dire warning for all who plan to attend the hearing

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That's my main prediction for how this is gonna go. He'll just keep bringing up staIking and swatting and tell the entire story of this whole thing from the start to a completely disinterested judge who has to keep explaining to him why he's actually there.

I predict he will try and tell it multiple times but by the third time the judge will have had enough and it will screw him every more.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hopefully Annabelle will marry a super traditional man's man who hates faggots like Pat.
I hope she marries a nice guy who treats her well. It's not her fault Patrick is her biological dad. Her mom is turning out to be kind of a jackass, but she had no choice in who her mom is-- she looks like a decent abd happy kid. The opposite of her dad. All she has to do is maintain a C average and hold down a job for a couple of years and she would already surpass her dad.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I want to attend but I fear my Polynesian good looks and grass skirt will be a dead giveaway and I'll be neutralized for my Internet crimes and get Pat's debt annulled in the process. Patrick already managed to get a remarkably specific bead on my location years ago, I can only shudder to imagine how much he has learned about me since then.