• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A dire warning for all who plan to attend the hearing

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Imagine when his daughter gets married and her 5th stepdad is walking her down the aisle and this dude is still on twitter.
No no my friend, he will have been neutralized from Twitter before 5 years passes if I I have anything to say about it.

Edit: I’ve never been to court. I assume it’s like on TV and you can’t clap and laugh. A shame.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Big mistake. Pat has the mpd on standby to arrest you all en masse

View attachment 136826
I’m not sure if Pat knows that his hearing is open court. It’s not illegal to attend a court hearing. Also without probable cause or a warrant the sheriffs staffing the courthouse can’t search anyone’s phone to prove they’re a funster. Checkmate fatty. Can’t wait to see you convicted in person on 8/24/23.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I'm not really sure how these hearings go, but if it's anything like traffic court he has to wait until his case is called with all of the other people. You sit on these benches and they call you forward into a room everyone behind you can see you in. Everything you say into the mic is fed back through speakers so everyone else can clearly hear what's going on.

If you see me come say hi, I'll be the morbidly obese guy in the mobility scooter. Can't miss me

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I'm not really sure how these hearings go, but if it's anything like traffic court he has to wait until his case is called with all of the other people. You sit on these benches and they call you forward into a room everyone behind you can see you in. Everything you say into the mic is fed back through speakers so everyone else can clearly hear what's going on.

If you see me come say hi, I'll be the morbidly obese guy in the mobility scooter. Can't miss me
Do you still have the brown sandals

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I wonder how many times he tries to bring up his cyberstalkers and swattings, thinking that it will somehow reverse the actual reason he is supposed to be there. The judge is going to be so sick of his shit.

That's my main prediction for how this is gonna go. He'll just keep bringing up staIking and swatting and tell the entire story of this whole thing from the start to a completely disinterested judge who has to keep explaining to him why he's actually there.