πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Not to mention the laughably bad camera. Also, nice uncentered coffee table, stupid.
xIh3Gxs.jpg
He looks like he home invaded a elderly woman's place. Raped, murdered, and ate her and has been squatting ever since, Hellholester.

I'm so sorry, Boqster.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's disgusting... but as he says "everything about me is quaint and beautiful, everything about you is a foul relic".. typical islamic extremist enjoying the comforts of western living while still lamenting their caliphateless existence.
The best Boq moment was "Oh, look a woods doggie!" or the "The white man domesticating the wolf was nothing but satanic black magic" comment.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I'm a boqumentarist and even I'm unfamiliar with this boqism. Can you link me up?
The fox video. I cant find a link to the animal domestication is witchcraft quote. Shit was hilarious. I know you read it, you were in the thread at the time. Oh fuck, wait, It was in the thread about dogs (LOL) I shit on the idea of having something following you around trying to sniff and lick your butthole all day, then he hit me with that quote and took the sides off both ribs.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
β€Ž
β€Ž
The fox video. I cant find a link to the animal domestication is witchcraft quote. Shit was hilarious. I know you read it, you were in the thread at the time. Oh fuck, wait, It was in the thread about dogs (LOL) I shit on the idea of having something following you around trying to sniff and lick your butthole all day, then he hit me with that quote and took the sides off both ribs.
https://new.onaforums.net/threads/m...got-an-infection-on-my-knee.41994/post-946936 This idiot doesn't understand the give and take relationship between dogs and humans because he is a legit retard. Dogs are working animals.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
β€Ž
β€Ž
Like 85% of the lines are flubbed and it genuinely sounds awful. Jenna never heard of doing a second take apparently.
The second word in this clip is β€œUmmmm” and he sounds so nervous that he jumped right into the rap.
Not to mention the laughably bad camera. Also, nice uncentered coffee table, stupid.
xIh3Gxs.jpg
That looks like the inside of a mobile home.