πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

G

scorch.jpg

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
β€Ž
β€Ž
Dan's 5 sink comment in the Dutch Massacre thread.

Drunk Dan rules.
DID THE STUPID FUCKING SHITSKIN NIGGER DELETE THE DUTCH MASSACRE THREAD?

Hasn't posted since Wednesday, his manic phase must have settled and the muslim guilt took over.

I hope the Wahabbi's blow up Muhammad's grave, it's haram to worship a rotten child rapist's corpse anyway, infidel.

Jenna's Post Rater Boq Vibe Check teardown exclusive incoming.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
β€Ž
β€Ž
DID THE STUPID FUCKING SHITSKIN NIGGER DELETE THE DUTCH MASSACRE THREAD?

Hasn't posted since Wednesday, his manic phase must have settled and the muslim guilt took over.

I hope the Wahabbi's blow up Muhammad's grave, it's haram to worship a rotten child rapist's corpse anyway, infidel.

Jenna's Post Rater Boq Vibe Check teardown exclusive incoming.
Can someone fill me in on the 5 sinks? I was hoping to pick it up through context or have it roll across my desk so to speak. I can't find the thread

Last edited:

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
β€Ž
β€Ž
Can someone fill me in on the 5 sinks? I was hoping to pick it up through context or have it roll across my desk so to speak. I can't find the thread
The OG context is that @ShutYourCakeHorn was posting pics of his kitty including one which reveal that he lives in a euro efficiency apt with a pathetic kitchen sink the size of a dog bowl. Dan weaponizes this against the Dutch

The separate feud between Dutch bros and Boq escalates when Boq reveals they actually are brothers, culminating in Boq creating the Dutch Massacre thread where he promises to spill juicy beans and completely fails to deliver by pussying out.

It turns into OnA vs faggot shit skin, which was going okay. We get gems like Rutherford out of nowhere Muhammed bashing worse than CHH has done since.

For some reason Dan barges in to defend his boyfriend. Suddenly it's becomes a Dan dragging utterly hilarious smashings by Dougie and Gay Faggot.

In desperation Dan unleashes his ultimate flex, crippling the already quadrapeligic (however the fuck you spell it) Cakehorn and mounting his ultimate comeback. After that it's flamingo shirts and calamari at the Aria bray!

The Dan man stays in top, funster . Greatest thread ever, and 68iq deleted it