πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's good.
Oh just remembered...when you used to pound on her and I used to post as "child", I legitimately felt sorry for her pathetic state, and would dm her encouraging words. I should have told her how I truly felt (that she must be a masochistic tragedy who is probably crying herself to sleep every night because of the posts here, and should just log off).

Would you call that kind of dm"simping" if I felt like you were pounding on some grandma? (didn't know she had a barren womb back then, hence no progeny). I also dm'd you to do better, I member this.

(edit): Even undercover as "child", my Islamic principles were always my guideline, and I was popular af. Proof that Islam will take over here.

Last edited:

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
β€Ž
Oh just remembered...when you used to pound on her and I used to post as "child", I legitimately felt sorry for her pathetic state, and would dm her encouraging words. I should have told her how I truly felt (that she must be a masochistic tragedy who is probably crying herself to sleep every night because of the posts here, and should just log off).

Would you call that kind of dm"simping" if I felt like you were pounding on some grandma? (didn't know she had a barren womb back then, hence no progeny). I also dm'd you to do better, I member this.

(edit): Even undercover as "child", my Islamic principles were always my guideline, and I was popular af. Proof that Islam will take over here.
Had she known you were black she probably would've started sexting you in DM's.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
β€Ž
β€Ž
The things I could say about you, but don't out of pity, could fill a whole room. I wouldn't wish your existence on my worst enemy tbh. Any woman that's constantly online, but you in particular the odd SOLE geriatric woman in a sea of sad men...must be from your formative/upbringing to have you end up like this. "3rd Worlder" I saw your pathetic driveway in the bushes...keep latching on to words, your last decade will be something even bollywood wouldn't capture its tragedy, lonely hag.
Straighten your fucking table out stupid nigger

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
β€Ž
β€Ž
There's good ppl here but more and more, it looks like you guys are a bunch of cut outs, ie, even more one dimensional than your targets. (Patrick Tomlinson, Dan Mullen). It was nice here when I could compartmentalize sharing mirth and where I truly stand, (Im tbh leaps and bounds above the pettiness and "misery hidden with merriment" of this place...like there is no winning, the scuffed beer tanks is all that was posted in return, a bunch of lower middle classes with sharp mouths and online jabs. I win by breathing, but by your own limited parameters, as infidel-ic as they are...I got most here beat too, and used this place to "escape" some private burdens.

Anyway, whatever you considered the 'pinnacle'in this material realm...Ive had my share, due to a ravenous appetite unquenchable thirst bla bla bla, beautiful women (who love me and I would make orgasm, torqued-wheels, good living, travelled extensively, nice loving parents who showered me with every provision imaginable and all the networking and business opportunities I would ever need without ever resorting to rely on embittered infedilics with grievances and assumptions) etc...so please I like you guys for the haha heehees, but I carefully always know to be in a place of dominance when I "let loose", and I truly let loose here.

Made a coprophile expose himself and his lofty dreams...but still resort to sad vocaroos for his 5-10 ribbers. Etc. Suicidal folks, Islam has no place for your depressing mire, which is why I will never be depressed or suicidal (unlike the majority here).
Boq vibe check incoming. Prepare your filthy anus

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
β€Ž
β€Ž
IMG_7242.jpeg

I don’t remember who did this but this was one of the hardest I’ve laughed in my life.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
β€Ž
β€Ž
"Mobile home", lol...you wouldn't be allowed 50 yards near my culdesac before a squad car approached u (I live in a N.N.Z.)
Another lie considering you're a nigger living on a very cheap, small parcel of property with a car from 20 years ago (and not the vintage cool type). You can reach out your window and touch the neighboring house LOL

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
β€Ž
β€Ž
The Cameo/fiver bits were pretty good. Of course Norm and Roger Stone calling Pat a fat are easily the best ones but all the random people saying feed nana still makes me laugh