• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

👀

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
a21d881c4281af8c53a674e9cfe2431a.gif

You will never be a real forum

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
There’s no bit and no salt. Don’t you have a kike to blame for your periods stopping?
You know I hate to revive dead threads but I just need to fucking remind everyone:

This Kiwifaggot spent months and over 140 pages on duh farms trying to honeypot us into another Josiah. His genius plan? Say Pat and Nikki are divorced. Provide 0 evidence for this. And when they do appear together invent another lie (duhh theres a chaperone!). Oh and also don’t listen to ANY Opie and Anthony to actually ingratiate yourself with here. Who’s Opie and Andy?

And then when his big scheme was revealed he started having a cat fight with Mewler, but remember, he TOTALLY didnt do all this and TOTALLY isn’t upset. He just privated his profile and lashed out at anyone questioning him.

He fucked off for 2 months and then returned with that shitty video of Patrick walking out of court (that he no doubt got from someone else there) and jumped the gun posting the pro se motion (without all the documents) because BABYBOY wanted to be redeemed so bad.

Then everyone told him to fuck off and he hasn’t been seen here since.

Nigga wanted a Josiah op but was running on Patrick level intelligence (he’s retarded, you see)

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
‎
Forum Clout
You know I hate to revive dead threads but I just need to fucking remind everyone:

This Kiwifaggot spent months and over 140 pages on duh farms trying to honeypot us into another Josiah. His genius plan? Say Pat and Nikki are divorced. Provide 0 evidence for this. And when they do appear together invent another lie (duhh theres a chaperone!). Oh and also don’t listen to ANY Opie and Anthony to actually ingratiate yourself with here. Who’s Opie and Andy?

And then when his big scheme was revealed he started having a cat fight with Mewler, but remember, he TOTALLY didnt do all this and TOTALLY isn’t upset. He just privated his profile and lashed out at anyone questioning him.

He fucked off for 2 months and then returned with that shitty video of Patrick walking out of court (that he no doubt got from someone else there) and jumped the gun posting the pro se motion (without all the documents) because BABYBOY wanted to be redeemed so bad.

Nigga wanted a Josiah op but was running on Patrick level intelligence (he’s retarded, you see)
you're right but SET is not a he, maybe a xe, but realistically just a fat chick that hangs around internet forums trying to be one of the boys

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
‎
‎
Forum Clout

HE STILL LURKS THE FORUMS

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
‎
Forum Clout

So you're saying it was Jackie?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
‎
‎
Forum Clout

The screenshot was faked but everyone hated SET so much that no one cared.

Nice falling for the bit, stupid.