• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸ‘€

patrick is fat

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
one poster did and they were banned. the actions of one agent provocateur represent the entire forum now ? I don't think i need to point out the irony of that but you know, this is the guy who tells entire countries to go fuck themselves and then cries about how he can't keep his pedophile forum running in the clearnet for no reason at all.
kicked out of 109 hosting providers and it’s never been his fault a single time

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I've been busy tonight so I'm a little lost. Truffle is a KiwiFag and that stupid divorce bit was some undercover operation? If so I'm prepared to attack the kiwifarms headquarters in full military regalia.
9cf.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I've been busy tonight so I'm a little lost. Truffle is a KiwiFag and that stupid divorce bit was some undercover operation? If so I'm prepared to attack the kiwifarms headquarters in full military regalia.View attachment 135839
Fuck if I know. Im just here to call some rube in milwaukee " fat".

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That’s my bit, asshole!

Back in the day, one man, and only one, did Mitchum Posting.

Then it became an epidemic, like crack in the inner city.

Or AIDS in the inner city.

Or Honey Dutch two packs in the - you get the point.

e3fa0cc6de562ceeefdef7d5bac75b78.jpg

(This is the only movie actor Charles Laughton ever directed, by the way. What a bloody loss.)

G

(This is the only movie actor Charles Laughton ever directed, by the way. What a bloody loss.)

Ahhhh yes..... what Ed Norton looked like if he actually got some pussy.....

*crickets*

nothing? .... honey mooners reference.... pal talk is loving it... they get it

:image_9253_m::image_9253:

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 9.20.45 AM.png

Antwan Kumiya

β€Ž
Forum Clout
So is pasture pet involved in this Jewish trick being played upon us? Where did he get the picture from if it’s a fake 141 page thread? Is he a pawn? Is he a double reverse secret kiwi mole?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It was pretty clear something gay was afoot when SET made such a hubbub about muh confidentiality and then posted a dm list of "trusted users" and half the names were poorly masked whoops tee hee.

Keep in mind that this could just as easily apply to the screenshots in this thread too. Easily manipulated, heads on swivels, 16 dick. What are sum a dem otha catchphrases we got?

It started when Kiwi learned about him so not far fetched at all.
Timeline doesn't add up. Caverlock made the thread halfway through 2020. Lolsuit saga began at the very start of 2021. Wisconsin suit dismissed in January 2022, Californian one concluded in May. July is when the SWATTing spree. Rick had claimed we had SWATTed him once before like a year earlier (conveniently also denying he had ever cried wolf about swats before we ever even met him).

The pattern of SWATTings doesn't seem to match up with any change in popularity of his KF thread, which grew pretty consistently. The thread was up for two full years before Pig was suddenly getting swaTTed more than any other human being in recorded history, conveniently after it became obvious he had expended every legal recourse and had to start paying?

KF had a school shooter as a member. The guy is known as 'couch cuck' because he shot a few students at his school then was stopped from killing more by someone who shoved a couch up against a door. People have attacked the farms for him being a member, which is bullshit. Null's hypocrisy on this shit is baffling.
The lack of self-awareness is truly astounding. He's doing the exact same shit people do to him. It's especially annoying now that it's become apparent that people associated with Torswats are monitoring both sites and laughing at the fact that both of us are getting the blame, so all his insinuations about this place being the guilty party were proven wrong.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It was pretty clear something gay was afoot when SET made such a hubbub about muh confidentiality and then posted a dm list of "trusted users" and half the names were poorly masked whoops tee hee.

Keep in mind that this could just as easily apply to the screenshots in this thread too. Easily manipulated, heads on swivels, 16 dick. What are sum a dem otha catchphrases we got?

Timeline doesn't add up. Caverlock made the thread halfway through 2020. Lolsuit saga began at the very start of 2021. Wisconsin suit dismissed in January 2022, Californian one concluded in May. July is when the SWATTing spree. Rick had claimed we had SWATTed him once before like a year earlier (conveniently

The pattern of SWATTings doesn't seem to match up with any change in popularity of his KF thread, which grew pretty consistently. The thread was up for two full years before Pig was suddenly getting swaTTed more than any other human being in recorded history, conveniently after it became obvious he had expended every legal recourse and had to start paying?

The lack of self-awareness is truly astounding. He's doing the exact same shit people do to him. It's especially annoying now that it's become apparent that people associated with Torswats are monitoring both sites and laughing at the fact that both of us are getting the blame, so all his insinuations about this place being the guilty party were proven wrong.
I've heard Null telling that story to Dick Masterson as if its the funniest thing ever. "a user of my board was so pathetic hahah *voice crack* that he only killed two children and got *crack* cucked by a door ahaha *clears throat*"

You cant text pat, thats monstrous, but you can house killer incel weirdos, while pretending you're fighting some horseshit free speech crusade. Isnt it pizza day Null? You fat faggot. Go fuck your semi-attractive retard mother.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That’s my bit, asshole!

Watched this for the first time last night. What a terrific movie. The skiff journey scenes were just mesmerizing.