300k additional Russian troops being added to the 200k already serving there, Patricks advice:

G

I couldn’t give less of a shit about Ukraine or Russia before but I love seeing Ricky be wrong so go get ‘em comrad! Bring it home for uncle vladdy!

But… even if Russia wins and takes the whole fucking thing while Putin is getting fellated on the front steps of the capitol building by Ukrainian 10’s, Rick will claim they have actually lost and that everyone is just too stupid to understand it besides him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I couldn’t give less of a shit about Ukraine or Russia before but I love seeing Ricky be wrong so go get ‘em comrad! Bring it home for uncle vladdy!

But… even if Russia wins and takes the whole fucking thing while Putin is getting fellated on the front steps of the capitol building by Ukrainian 10’s, Rick will claim they have actually lost and that everyone is just too stupid to understand it besides him.
Rick said he’s never been wrong ever and said this war wouldn’t last more than a couple days. Not so, child.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan