300k additional Russian troops being added to the 200k already serving there, Patricks advice:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1664130535156.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Last edited:
G

I don't get the reference. Is he saying so when they die they will grow flowers?
Also nothing would make me happier than Ukraine being taken over just to spite Pat.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/money.yahoo.com/amphtml/brave-ukrainian-woman-tells-russian-073325844.html[/URL]

He is such a fucking faggot
Yeah this is chickenhawk Pat acting like he's "in the know" using an old Ukrainian phrase.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
"Throw that 7.62 ammo in the ditch, child, and load your gun with sunflower seeds!"
What does this even fucking mean? I cannot even fathom how retarded this fat retard is. Retard. FAT.
SOme old lady at the beginning of the war said to russian soldiers" put sunflower seeds in your pocket so when you die something good comes of them" or something to that effect. So then everyone that is safe at home on their computer cheerleading for ukraine made the same comment in different variations in every rus/ukr war thread. Every thread is full of the same overused sassy jokes for 7 months. While there is a horrific things going on daily over there, they sit online trying to get upvotes and likes on sunflower seed comments while pretending to actually care.

JebJoh

I don't get the reference. Is he saying so when they die they will grow flowers?
Also nothing would make me happier than Ukraine being taken over just to spite Pat.

He is such a fucking faggot
Old Ukrainians are giving Russians sunflower seeds to carry so when they die sunflowers will grow on their graves.