2nd 2024 Republican Presidential Debate MEGATHREAD

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'd assume it'd be the same as with Biden's debate with him, attack him for not handling the Covid narrative authoritarianly enough with that lose-lose situation since everyone dies of the common cold no matter what
Then I guess not stopping illegal immigration even though it's impossible since our lizard people are hellbent on following through with the Kalergi plan

I really want to know what that loser trumpanzee @JebJoh has to think about this
The problem with Biden vs Trump is that they’re on different sides, obviously. So Biden can bring up Trump being twice impeached, mishandling COVID and the ensuing recession, putting his kids in positions of power with huge salaries, using the office to go on trips to his golf courses where the Secret Service, mandated to stay there, had to pay Trump, etc. But most of these things the other Republican candidates don’t have a problem with. So it would be “TRUMP ONLY GAVE A MILLION DOLLARS TO ISRAEL AND I’LL GIVE THEM A BILLION!”

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
okay so why doesnt he say that rather than insist that the hecking evil chinese have no dominion over taiwan. he's literal PNAC
He has said many times he plans to achieve semiconductor manufacture independence by 2028, and that he would signal to China that we have no problem with them taking Taiwan once we reach independent manufacture of semiconductors. You've never listened to him speak in long form I guess because it's a point he hammers home almost each time he appears on a podcast or at a speaking event.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Right wing Indian man seems like a plant. He says all the right things but I get major Obama Manchurian candidate vibes.

The ideal situation is Trump vs RFK.

It’ll never happen, though.

I’d always vote Trump just because it upsets people I really dislike like Pat and Hildy. That’s a good enough reason alone.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
He has said many times he plans to achieve semiconductor manufacture independence by 2028, and that he would signal to China that we have no problem with them taking Taiwan once we reach independent manufacture of semiconductors. You've never listened to him speak in long form I guess because it's a point he hammers home almost each time he appears on a podcast or at a speaking event.
Why does he think that he can tell China what to do

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Right wing Indian man seems like a plant. He says all the right things but I get major Obama Manchurian candidate vibes.

It’ll never happen, though.

I’d always vote Trump just because it upsets people I really dislike like Pat and Hildy. That’s a good enough reason alone.
Vivek works for Peter Thiel & the other paypal mafia. He is basically a kike.

Remember that Trump is such a servant to the jews that theres literally an Israeli settlement in occupied Syrian land which is named after him

chocolatehellhole

Why does he think that he can tell China what to do
His argument is that we delay the inevitable (China invades Taiwan) before it's a serious problem for us. If we use diplomacy and tell them our intentions rather than play coy with our gameplan, we can delay them long enough that it doesn't matter when it happens. China does not want war with us just like Russia doesn't... which is why Russia is using kid gloves in Ukraine as to not start WW3.

chocolatehellhole

"He says everything I want out of a candidate but his skin color is incorrect"
Obviously will never happen, they won't even give RFK secret service defense..

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I hate to bring this up here since there are so many of you who don't care for African Americans. But Nikki Haley's daughter is married to one. I'm so sorry Rena.