2nd 2024 Republican Presidential Debate MEGATHREAD

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
There are a lot of theories for why Trump isn’t showing up but my opinion is he would get washed. Hear me out because i’m not coming at this like a Jebjoh…The reason nobody could touch him in 2016 was because all the insults were known and his political career was “Well let me just try and you’ll all see how good I do.” Plus he was the master of talking shit and using his campaign as an advertisement for himself. Does anyone really think if he waltzed onto the debate stage this year he would destroy the other nominees? How? They would all gang up on him and bring up his 4 years in office, and before it, and after it, and it’s been 8 years. No way Trump would be as cool and troll everyone into submission. It would end very badly for him, and he knows that of course

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
There are a lot of theories for why Trump isn’t showing up but my opinion is he would get washed. Hear me out because i’m not coming at this like a Jebjoh…The reason nobody could touch him in 2016 was because all the insults were known and his political career was “Well let me just try and you’ll all see how good I do.” Plus he was the master of talking shit and using his campaign as an advertisement for himself. Does anyone really think if he waltzed onto the debate stage this year he would destroy the other nominees? How? They would all gang up on him and bring up his 4 years in office, and before it, and after it, and it’s been 8 years. No way Trump would be as cool and troll everyone into submission. It would end very badly for him, and he knows that of course
I'd assume it'd be the same as with Biden's debate with him, attack him for not handling the Covid narrative authoritarianly enough with that lose-lose situation since everyone dies of the common cold no matter what
Then I guess not stopping illegal immigration even though it's impossible since our lizard people are hellbent on following through with the Kalergi plan

I really want to know what that loser trumpanzee @JebJoh has to think about this