2nd 2024 Republican Presidential Debate MEGATHREAD

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_3215.jpeg

Looks like he’s been using the Cumia skin care products.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ramaswamy just pulled the slimiest shit. That’s NOT the correct interpretation of the 14th amendment.

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside”

Subject to the jurisdiction of means they’d be tried under US law …which illegal immigrants WOULD. A Mexican diplomat would be tried under Mexican law as he is a Mexican citizen…so of course his kid wouldn’t be a citizen. He has no legal basis to do what he’s claiming.

BlkPanda

Fat faggot Trump isn't showing again. I like Vivek. Rest are fags.

I dont think you even realize how fucked we as a country when a street shiter can openly run for president. I don’t like to play the race card but that mutherfucker is fucking Indian. I don’t care if he’s born here. That nigga is Indian. I don’t have an explanation but anyone who reads this knows what I mean

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I'm kind of impressed with how well the pajeets were able to speedrun the Jewish playbook. Spent a few decades as merchants, then became every other doctor, have the highest income for an ethnicity, and now made a beeline right to political power. They did it quick by tossing a Mindy Kaling or Kal Penn here or there but knowing they could never win Jewish level media power.

I'm kind of impressed with how well the pajeets were able to speedrun the Jewish playbook. Spent a few decades as merchants, then became every other doctor, have the highest income for an ethnicity, and now made a beeline right to political power. They did it quick by tossing a Mindy Kaling or Kal Penn here or there but knowing they could never win Jewish level media power.
I think it's cause there's a billion of them and only the top-tier ones scurry here. Vivek is a freak though. He's all right. Tired of all the old retards in politics.

BlkPanda

I think it's cause there's a billion of them and only the top-tier ones scurry here. Vivek is a freak though. He's all right. Tired of all the old retards in politics.
Naw there’s a billion+ chinks and Africans. Something stinks about this dude. I do not trust Indians. Likeable fellas but fuck no I dont want one running shit.

Obama was an excuse for African Americans. It’s fucking embarrassing to have first or second generation Indian president. Fuck this guy. I’ll take biden or trump and the consequences.

Hate ur or live it America is a white country. At worst mystery meat al a Obama anything. Else is a fucking humiliation ritual and a test to how far we are willing to let them push the narrative. Vivek should be getting rocks thrown at him at every public outing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Right wing Indian man seems like a plant. He says all the right things but I get major Obama Manchurian candidate vibes.

The ideal situation is Trump vs RFK.

It’ll never happen, though.

I’d always vote Trump just because it upsets people I really dislike like Pat and Hildy. That’s a good enough reason alone.
I don’t vote but I do hope whatever happens makes Pat upset and squeal fatly.

G

I don’t vote but I do hope whatever happens makes Pat upset and squeal fatly.
I'm just a container of coffee kinda guy and don't know what's going on. I don't really watch or read the news.

But I'm getting the feeling the media plan is to just create nonstop hysteria once Trump is nominated and basically pretend Hitler is coming back to take over Washington.

If people start falling for the covid shit again right when election season comes I might kill myself.