• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I want to see Mahomes and Keelce have meltdowns. Both of them are such faggots
1706475118036.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just watch them somehow work her into the SB halftime show if they do make it
Super bowl halftime is for older artists that arent as hot as they once were. Taylor doesnt need to do that. Shes on fire right now. The NFL wishes she would do it. Im sure she will do it later in her career at some point.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Super bowl halftime is for older artists that arent as hot as they once were. Taylor doesnt need to do that. Shes on fire right now. The NFL wishes she would do it. Im sure she will do it later in her career at some point.
yup. when was the last time you heard Usher's name?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
The most frustrating part about this game is how many flags been called on Ravens but not on the Chiefs for obvious shit. Shit just feels rigged at this point.
I don’t think it is scripted down to the play, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the league puts its thumb on the scales via the refs for certain teams and matchups.

It’s a narrative-driven league, and they need their dynasties, golden boys, villains, and heel turns where the former becomes the latter. Patriots did it, and the Chiefs are in that arc now.