• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

12-1-23 Shots Fired

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1701467156630.png

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I said it in some other thread but “chopped cheese” is a very appetizing phrase, I dunno what’s up with that

Last edited:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I don't want that mexican/filipino shit touching my ALL AMERICAN ARAB shittier version of a sandwich/cheesesteak
Adobo is mostly normal shit like garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and oregano. There's really no mexican/filipino slices in it. The only non-basic spices in it are things like cumin, chili powder, and tumeric. If you look at the label on Goya adobo, it's just salt, garlic powder, oregano, and tumeric. It's crazy that all of these latino/filipino cultures claim stuff like this when it is a basic ass blend of every day spices.

G

Old Bay rules but I only ever put it on seafood and chicken.
I bought some in Costco over the summer and forgot about it until quite recently. Then put some on a couple of pork neck steaks I grilled up for me and one of my sons last week. Thing is I also put on a different rub. The boy (8) said it was too spicy but I thought it was good. I see now that it's mostly a thing people put on crab, shrimp and popcorn apparently

G

I bought some in Costco over the summer and forgot about it until quite recently. Then put some on a couple of pork neck steaks I grilled up for me and one of my sons last week. Thing is I also put on a different rub. The boy (8) said it was too spicy but I thought it was good. I see now that it's mostly a thing people put on crab, shrimp and popcorn apparently
Fuck me. Just reread this. Who gives a shit lol