10 hours to go until RobertMewler's life is a living hell, thanks to Dan Mullen.

G

Dan seems to be agreeing with my offer to make fun of RobertMewler tenfold if I leave him alone from now on:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/trolling-dan-mullen-has-gotten-old-dan-do-not-respond-to-this-thread-and-i-will-be-nice-to-you-from-now-on.14648/[/URL]

I potentially have only 10 hours left to fuck with Dan though. Gonna miss this. Sniff.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Screenshot 2022-05-10 10.01.28 PM.png
she so fat

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
This white incel alliance gay shit fagged people out of not coming back.
Your lips to god's ears. I've been popping in today beyond errands and I'm home now catching up. It doesn't matter what my status here is whether I'm welcome here or not I consider Patrick a duty, so I'll freelance troll that motherfucker until he dies. I'm working on some fun, nobody heard me when I said he was seeking a RICO prosecution, but he went to the FBI before the lawsuit and asked why they couldn't do that to you guys and that's something I know to be true. I told him and then he started that FBI tweeting shit, I will know if he was there shortly for certain, at least for me.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I've banged tons (heheh) of fat girls, but one of the most memorable was this big ol' Chinese from Louisiana - no Southern accent, tho! - who FUCKING howled whenever we fucked. Like Yoko Ono riding the Sybian. Her screaming was so overboard I thought she was fucking around, but apparently that was her thing.

So now whenever NPA calls Mew a fat Chinese, I remember this one and get a chuckle.