03-07-22 Mewler Report: You know humanity is lost when this many clapping seals agree with a midwest rube that a war is like a capeshit movie

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He compared the war in Ukraine to the Transformers movie. M'kay.

3d325aa209061be43e4316db27e4b399.png

I saw that thread but I'm in too good of a mood to read it. Wordy pig. Brevity is the soul of tits.

G

Right on cue: "Welcome new followers..."

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1500922100453937153?s=20&t=5uQfrOgLNx1m7uJser0qvg[/URL]

EDIT: Aaaaaaand he just self RT'd his "M'kay" tweet.

Jesus. Every single thing he does is "look at me" narcissistic bullshit. I got 200 followers, look at me. Fat dope. He probably farted 200 times on the fart couch today. I bet he's at Hooligans now fatly bragging to the staff about his new 200 followers.

Pandering to 200 new followers to buy In The Black:

Best Sellers Rank: #192,094 in Kindle Store

Oopsie Doodles. Least you got those dopamine hits.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
:image_9250:: 'Let me tell you how Putin is like a Funko Pop that has been taken out of the box... '

🍕🚀⚧🏳️‍🌈🇺🇦🍩: 'OMG! He talks to me in language I relate to!'

I can't deny the fact that Pat is such an unremitting retarded dork that he easily wins over the other retarded dorks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They are, though. Rick isn't anywhere in the realm of smart, but the dullards that jam like on Twitter are below average at best. Rick has no redeeming qualities, but credit where credit is due, he knows how to talk to mouthbreathers.
I personally don’t know anyone who has an active twitter account and tweets on a daily basis. It’s all freaks, shut ins, idiots, the unemployed, and mentally ill. Odds are they also smell bad and are fat.

G

I personally don’t know anyone who has an active twitter account and tweets on a daily basis. It’s all freaks, shut ins, idiots, the unemployed, and mentally ill. Odds are they also smell bad and are fat.
I wouldn't even include the unemployed and mentally ill on that. Most unemployed people don't have time for Facebook or Twitter because they're looking for a job. And most mentally ill people are crazy not stupid. They wouldn't demean themselves by being in the twitter echo chamber longer than a few minutes.