03-07-22 Mewler Report: You know humanity is lost when this many clapping seals agree with a midwest rube that a war is like a capeshit movie

RobertMewler

bb5fba966fa5ed1700539de4c6928f54.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
This is like when he talked about Big Hero 6 like it was some sleeper hit cult classic instead of a major studio blockbuster that almost the entire world saw. Fucking dullard thinks everyone else is as dumb as he is.
They are, though. Rick isn't anywhere in the realm of smart, but the dullards that jam like on Twitter are below average at best. Rick has no redeeming qualities, but credit where credit is due, he knows how to talk to mouthbreathers.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This is like when he talked about Big Hero 6 like it was some sleeper hit cult classic instead of a major studio blockbuster that almost the entire world saw. Fucking dullard thinks everyone else is as dumb as he is.

I'm embarrassed to say I saw that movie. It was so fucking forgettable and generic. I honestly can't remember a thing about it.

It's testament to how much of a retard he is that he worships animated movies made for children, but not even the good ones. Like there are certain movies that are classics, like the original Toy Story but he never mentions them. It's always the most generic, consoomer based shite like How to Train Your Dragon and Big Hero 6.

He's so fucking dumb and extraordinarily fat.

G

I'm embarrassed to say I saw that movie. It was so fucking forgettable and generic. I honestly can't remember a thing about it.

It's testament to how much of a retard he is that he worships animated movies made for children, but not even the good ones. Like there are certain movies that are classics, like the original Toy Story but he never mentions them. It's always the most generic, consoomer based shite like How to Train Your Dragon and Big Hero 6.

He's so fucking dumb and extraordinarily fat.

Aladdin was a classic. Robin Williams was funny as fuck in that movie. Too bad it ripped off the thief and the cobbler though.

Trivia: Thief and the cobbler was Vincent Price's last movie.