• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zoomers vs. Boomers

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Zoomers are literally afraid of periods. Faggots.
3.JPG

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
At least once a month my mom complains her phone is acting up and really slow. Without fail when I look at it she has like 50 separate web pages open plus every single app on her phone running. I hit clear all and it works fine but she still doesn't understand what I did to fix it. This has been going on for two years. I won't even get into what it's like if she wants to watch Netflix or use her printer.

This exact thing happens to me with older relatives. I'll be using their phone to show them something and will be disgusted at the amount of apps running. It's like boomers are so selfish and entitled they can't even wipe their own digital asses. They just expect the phone to know when they're done using an app and just magically close it for them. They want EVERYTHING done for them. Just another example of their arrogance: They think it's beneath them to PAY ATTENTION... To look at a screen, read the text on it, and follow direction. It's beneath them to learn how to READ AND CLICK BUTTONS.

Zoomers don't really have a culture- it's like a mishmash of shit from prior generations. Other than being sexually confused, they have nothing that really separates them as a generation- basically zero identity except however many mental illnesses they all claim to suffer from.

THIS! So much THIS, kind stranger!!! These little fucking faggots think they're so clever and cute, when in reality their slang and all their favorite things are recycled and repurposed old shit. The Hand Me Down generation.

G

I just pretend I don't know anything about technology with the older generations now. Not worth it. I've done full windows reinstalls and been called three days later because "it's running slow again!"

Invariably it's their youtube buffering or some dumb shit. After the twentieth time explaining that your computer has nothing to do with your bandwidth (in a general sense of course) I realized I was the asshole for bothering.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
This exact thing happens to me with older relatives. I'll be using their phone to show them something and will be disgusted at the amount of apps running. It's like boomers are so selfish and entitled they can't even wipe their own digital asses. They just expect the phone to know when they're done using an app and just magically close it for them. They want EVERYTHING done for them. Just another example of their arrogance: They think it's beneath them to PAY ATTENTION... To look at a screen, read the text on it, and follow direction. It's beneath them to learn how to READ AND CLICK BUTTONS.
Wiping your digital ass is a great example and will use those exact words when I visit my parents and they inevitably ask me to explain something to them.

It frustrates me that they have been surrounded by technology for over 20 years now and still can't figure it out. They aren't old either, just have always been lazy to adapt and still are. I've had to set up Bluetooth in their car more times that I can remember.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Proud to be a zoomer. COPE OLD MAN

Nah just kidding. At this point i fucking hate millennials and zoomers more than boomers. They’re easy targets at this point. What joke hasn’t been made about them? But millennials are disgusting. First image that pops into my mind when i say their name …Fucking fat “white” women with piercings and tattoos in polyamorous relationships and the typical big bodied (fat) white cuck with a giant beard, glasses, and short sensible hair. Probably has a zelda tattoo. If they’re not childless, like they all are, their kids are raised in front of iPads from the age of 2 onward. They don’t give a fuck about their kids or even try to raise them, while jerking off that they’re SO MUCH better than boomers because they don’t spank their kids, not knowing the digital drug they’re giving them is fucking them up even worse.

Zoomers are really a whole different animal and it’s hard to speak on them because even the oldest zoomer is like 25, barely an adult. I’ve never seen a generation with more victimhood than Zoomers. “Waaah we grew up post 9/11!!” You don’t even remember 9/11. Your formative memories were under W Bush going into Obama. That doesn’t mean you experienced the Iraq War or some shit. “Waaah, then we got hit with COVID that ROBBED US OF OUR EXPERIENCES!!!!” Awww!!! You couldn’t go to prom because of COVID??? People lost their fucking jobs and homes you losers. You didn’t fucking experience shit. And when I think of zoomers, the first thing that pops into my mind is a faggot muffin top hair do male with painted nails and a chain on, making tiktoks where he acts feminine for pussy. And zoomer women are all white women pretending to be black with their fake asses and puffed out nigger lips, fucking contouring their skin to the point where it’s a mulatto shade.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Proud to be a zoomer. COPE OLD MAN

Nah just kidding. At this point i fucking hate millennials and zoomers more than boomers. They’re easy targets at this point. What joke hasn’t been made about them? But millennials are disgusting. First image that pops into my mind when i say their name …Fucking fat “white” women with piercings and tattoos in polyamorous relationships and the typical big bodied (fat) white cuck with a giant beard, glasses, and short sensible hair. Probably has a zelda tattoo. If they’re not childless, like they all are, their kids are raised in front of iPads from the age of 2 onward. They don’t give a fuck about their kids or even try to raise them, while jerking off that they’re SO MUCH better than boomers because they don’t spank their kids, not knowing the digital drug they’re giving them is fucking them up even worse.

Zoomers are really a whole different animal and it’s hard to speak on them because even the oldest zoomer is like 25, barely an adult. I’ve never seen a generation with more victimhood than Zoomers. “Waaah we grew up post 9/11!!” You don’t even remember 9/11. Your formative memories were under W Bush going into Obama. That doesn’t mean you experienced the Iraq War or some shit. “Waaah, then we got hit with COVID that ROBBED US OF OUR EXPERIENCES!!!!” Awww!!! You couldn’t go to prom because of COVID??? People lost their fucking jobs and homes you losers. You didn’t fucking experience shit. And when I think of zoomers, the first thing that pops into my mind is a faggot muffin top hair do male with painted nails and a chain on, making tiktoks where he acts feminine for pussy. And zoomer women are all white women pretending to be black with their fake asses and puffed out nigger lips, fucking contouring their skin to the point where it’s a mulatto shade.

I didn't even go to my prom. At least Zoomtards share a collective excuse to why they didn't go. I was EXCLUSIVELY not good enough to attend, but you don't hear me complaining about it online to strangers I'll never meet, years after the fact, in a conversation where it isn't really relevant. Do you? And I pay cash. I rule.

You make strong points about millennials which is why I like to avoid bashing them. Firstly it's boomer behavior at this point to bash millennials. Zoomers will always be quick to remind boomers that millennials are not young anymore.

I am considering having a nervous breakdown because I am forced to use words like 'boomers' and 'zoomers' while I'm trying to talk. Who comes up with this ugly-sounding shit?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Great minds think a lot. I went on a similar rant somewhere about how annoying it is that zoomers are so technologically illiterate when they have no excuse. You'd expect them to be bad at IRL shit but wise in matters of tech through sheer osmosis if nothing else, but they fucking stink at that as well. They're all workshy, uncreative and arrogant.

But I'd be a homosexual if I didn't point out that millenials probably are the worst generation out of all of them just because I belong to it. They're the most divided and politically diverse but there's no denying that the faggot portion of them are the agent behind much of society's ills at this point. All the wokey, consoomerist, social media and totalitarian nonsense is spearheaded by millenials. At least the boomers and zoomzooms have the excuse that they're just being dragged along by the current.