Zoomer faggots

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Im at the park enjoying my cookies...
1D274906282256-today-forrest-gump-140702-tease.jpg

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I thought that I hated millennials, but man I REALLY hate zoomers. They have no real personalities and are practically interchangeable, and most of their lives are lived online. And they really believe shit like "words are violence".

Their friendships aren't real; they're surface level only because they are terrified of letting their guard down around one another and saying something that might get them "canceled". They're pretty much in a constant state of fear, like bipedal talking rabbits.

We need another Vietnam.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I thought that I hated millennials, but man I REALLY hate zoomers. They have no real personalities and are practically interchangeable, and most of their lives are lived online. And they really believe shit like "words are violence".

Their friendships aren't real; they're surface level only because they are terrified of letting their guard down around one another and saying something that might get them "canceled". They're pretty much in a constant state of fear, like bipedal talking rabbits.

We need another Vietnam.
I see zoomers sometimes at the bars near me (I live near a college) and they go out together to look at their phones. They don’t actually talk to each other, just talk about what they see on their social media feeds because they don’t have personalities. While sitting there I’m reminded of the Steely Dan song “Hey 19”