Zoomer faggots

G

Im at the park enjoying my cookies when a group of stereotypical looking faggot zoomers arrived. They look early 20s. One (male) took out his phone and did a pan of the park for his insta I guess. FAGGOT.

One of them is literally asian (male). Right now he is trying to talk to one of the girls. She seems tomboyish and sullen. She is ignoring him.

One of the girls just made eye contact me with when I was typing this and looking at them. She looked away first.

One of the guys has a gay yellow hat.

I stared at him and then yellow hat stared at me and said something to the asian and he turned around and looked at me as well.

Faggots!

G

I could have friends too, you dumb zoomers. I just uhh... just dont wanna. Friends are for faggots! Yeah thats it. Im cynical mannn.

Having friends? That’s one bridge i’m not willing to cross.

1655270340716.jpeg

G

Im at the park enjoying my cookies when a group of stereotypical looking faggot zoomers arrived. They look early 20s. One (male) took out his phone and did a pan of the park for his insta I guess. FAGGOT.

One of them is literally asian (male). Right now he is trying to talk to one of the girls. She seems tomboyish and sullen. She is ignoring him.

One of the girls just made eye contact me with when I was typing this and looking at them. She looked away first.

One of the guys has a gay yellow hat.

I stared at him and then yellow hat stared at me and said something to the asian and he turned around and looked at me as well.

Faggots!
I’m sensing your reverse psychology, brothaman. I’ll be your friend.