Zero Self Awareness level - Holy Shit

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I can’t speak for Stu but if I did I’d tell you it wasn’t him or his daughter. Until someone takes credit my guess he’s loying
Here's what it is. Pat heard Stu's little princess ripping him apart in the most adorable and hilarious manner and has decided to morph that into her leaving him voice mails pretending to be Annabelle. Much like Cuntfucker dropping bologna in front of his house became vandalizing his property and saying "I hope you kill yourself because you take Twitter too seriously" became serious death threats. Pat is a bit of a liar who will milk absolutely anything for unearned pity, you see. Unsurprisingly fat too.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Here's what it is. Pat heard Stu's little princess ripping him apart in the most adorable and hilarious manner and has decided to morph that into her leaving him voice mails pretending to be Annabelle. Much like Cuntfucker dropping bologna in front of his house became vandalizing his property and saying "I hope you kill yourself because you take Twitter too seriously" became serious death threats. Pat is a bit of a liar who will milk absolutely anything for unearned pity, you see. Unsurprisingly fat too.
And like how him signing away his parental rights was him "being tricked". Like he thought he was signing paperwork to accept his "World's Most Special Boy" award and they quick swapped out the papers when he dropped his pen. Everything always has a grandiose explanation when the simple one suffices.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Nailed it. He saw the Annabelle Twitter account and is farming likes from his manufactured sympathy. Very fat-like.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I loved when you could hear her skipping around the house shouting "oink oink" and "reeee ree reeee"

It was good fun for the whole family. God bless

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
he really has zero self-awareness, nonetheless the kiwifarm-user who does these daughter voicemails should stop.
the girl, as previously and often established, means less to him than a blue checkmark