• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YUGE turn out for Pat :(

I truly hope that nobody in our current community is living how Pat lived. As sweet as Pat was, he didn't care one iota about himself and he let himself literally fall apart and continue to live in horrid conditions in his trailer. I wonder what happens to his animals and his giant TV that took up his whole wall.
I don’t believe anyone here is living like that. I was always shocked every time Pat posted a pic of his place. Rotting plywood, holes straight through to the outside. Was it pride; poor decisions that led to this? We all know he made poor health choices. Was he too proud to accept assistance?

I’ll be honest, when I felt down I would look at his Twitter and realize there are people out there living a shit sandwich of a life.

I too, am concerned about his pets. It was one of the first thoughts I had upon hearing he passed. His sister seems caring, I hope she will find them a good home. As for the TV, let the sister take that as well.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don’t believe anyone here is living like that. I was always shocked every time Pat posted a pic of his place. Rotting plywood, holes straight through to the outside. Was it pride; poor decisions that led to this? We all know he made poor health choices. Was he too proud to accept assistance?

I’ll be honest, when I felt down I would look at his Twitter and realize there are people out there living a shit sandwich of a life.

I too, am concerned about his pets. It was one of the first thoughts I had upon hearing he passed. His sister seems caring, I hope she will find them a good home. As for the TV, let the sister take that as well.

Hearing he past*

He did refuse help according to Dr. Steve. Which sucks because it could have gone a long way. Pat was always on his way out and just didn't care about himself. I'm just thankful for all the laughs he gave me. I'm also thankful I was able to communicate with him several times before he past.

One of the cat toys in his trailer was from me. 😭

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I like that Big A is looking more human the older he gets. Odd.

Looks like Pat URNed himself a nice send-off hrmph hrmph
I honestly didn't even realise that was Big A. Nor did i recognise Paul at first without his Lego man haircut.

Nana is a piece of shit, he doesn't show up to anyone's funerals. I could understand it if he was riddled with anxiety and could hardly leave the house, however the old fruit is always in NYC doing karaoke in shitty dive bars.

G

Is that Happy Typing Girl? If so, she aged poorly.
I believe that's Pat's sister. HTG was there, though.

Screenshot_20221212_234120_Twitter.jpg

All the stars were out that night.