• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yuck, this fucking kiss-ass...

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
"would have been sold out if Ant was allowed there"

6A5B0763-34E2-4FAC-8B9E-A3BE1A4C6D91.jpeg

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
You know what I really don't understand? How much does this benefit really make? I bet you Bill Burr has made more money doing one season of the mandalorian then this benefit has for the past decade. Why doesn't he just reach into his mud shark pocketbook and take care of Patrice's family himself if he wants to do the right thing?

Stop virtue signaling and cut a check, Billy boy.
His wife probably won’t let him and this is one time I side with the ape. It’s not Bill’s responsibility to care for them financially.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You know what I really don't understand? How much does this benefit really make?
The benefit is all for Burr's ego. That's it. "Look at me I'm such a good person". He's basically using Patrice's name to ingratiate himself to more niggers for his comedy act and social circle. As the Star Wars fans probably aren't going to go to his standup shows. Some Star Wars jokes.

Which Star Wars character works at a restaurant?
Darth Waiter.

Where did Luke get his cybernetic hand?
The second hand store.

What did the dentist say to Luke Skywalker?
May the floss be with you.

What was Lando’s nickname before he became a skilled pilot?
Nigger.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Fred is the worst.
Worse than OAJ, Sam, Danny, Kenny, Roland, Stern, Joe, Burr, Rogan, Kreischer, Pat... name anybody and Fred is worse.

I think everyone who gets shit has at least made me laugh ONCE be it directly or indirectly... Fred is the most loathsome bottomfeeder nothing person in existence. Next time this jew goes up a chimney make sure there's a fire going.

Forum Clout
Fred is the worst.
Worse than OAJ, Sam, Danny, Kenny, Roland, Stern, Joe, Burr, Rogan, Kreischer, Pat... name anybody and Fred is worse.

I think everyone who gets shit has at least made me laugh ONCE be it directly or indirectly... Fred is the most loathsome bottomfeeder nothing person in existence. Next time this jew goes up a chimney make sure there's a fire going.
His entire identity is based around being one of Anthony's most devoted ballwashers. He genuinely thinks he's a big celebrity because he spent several years stinking up Anthony's basement with other ballwashing mutants and ugly broads.

He definitely cried, sobbed even, when Anthony sold the McMansion. There's no way he hasn't been shopping for a home near Anthony in South Carolina.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"Would have been sold out already if Ant was allowed there"

Would it? Cumia can't even attract 100 people to any of the shows he does that heavily feature - if not outright center - upon his name.

Sorry, Over Fred, it's not 2012 anymore. Cumia is mired deeper in obscurity than modern day Pauly Shore, and the few remaining fans he has can barely afford a Compound subscription, let alone a ticket to view this sideshow attraction / glistening burn victim titter and giggle drunkenly onstage.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
His need to hate niggers publicly under his own name and image really fucked him raw. Between this empty baseball stadium comedy show and the Barnes & Noble zero books signed disasters... Oof. It's not even the "I'd bang a 13 year old if it was legal" remark that has no one showing up, but rather his incredibly dumb obsession to scream about F/Ns publicly and not behind closed doors like the rest of America (including other Blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc. they all say the same shit we do in the privacy of their own homes about F/Ns). Anthony's F/N obsession is essentially Hitler's Eastern obsession. Despite others having failed under the exact same conditions, he forged ahead and lost the war same as the others.

He really motherfucked himself with that. I never took Anthony for a dummy during O&A. He was well informed for the most part about most issues, astute and able to read the room well enough. But to not understand that your Bill Burr humiliation was exactly what was coming especially after being told face to face that he can't and won't ever work with or deal with you again! Ant should've told Blobby to mind his business regarding mending a friendship with Burr instead of walking face first into a Bill Burr meeting that was doomed from the start. That was never gonna end well for Ant. And to not expect that Club Soda Kenny would treat you like shit on the bottom of his skell stomping boot the very moment you were fired and abandoned in a club you were already told not to show up to again by the owner? Why put yourself through that embarrassment and humiliation time and again?