• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yuck, this fucking kiss-ass...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
It's beyond embarrassing

Screenshot_20240131_163606_X.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The real question here is, why is there a Patrice "benefit" every year for the last 10 years? Who exactly is benefiting from this?
I mean, his family.

I sort of understand providing for Patrices moms cuz she’s got the diabeetus but why the hell does Von need support? Was never Patrices wife. Says she doesn’t want to be tied to Patrice. Kid isn’t even his. She needs to get a job.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I don't believe Von gets anything. The show benefits the comics, concessions, venue, etc. I'd love to see the accounting of all this and who's getting exactly how much.
Oh no doubt. It’s like how charities benefit the board then the money trickles down to the actual cause. But they have to be getting something, even if it’s 1% of the profits, to give the go ahead to keep doing this shit every year.

The weirdest part is that it’s every year. Dude died more than 10 years ago. You don’t need to remember and raise money for him EVERY year.

And again it would be different if Patrice had a wife and kids left behind that need support but he didn’t.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
There was a Patrice bit where he talks about how his mother is a degenerate gambler and gambles her extra money away. So, is THAT the benefit here? I just don't understand where the proceeds go.
I hate to speak for the fat nigger but if he were alive he probably wouldn’t want this. A thing where everyone gets together and “honors” him? Maybe. But giving money to his mother and girlfriend? I just can’t really imagine him wanting that.

But what do i know. I’m not a grape soda drinking purple suit wearing MGTOW

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Sold out if Nana was involved, Fredster? It's done fine without a single moment of her involvement.
Yeah but think about how bad Bill Burr fucked Anthony over. I mean Ant was such good friends with Patrice he refused to carry his casket…out of RESPECT (not because he’s a pussy.)

Genuinely imagine Anthony trying to “remember” his friend. I implore people to go back and listen to the Patrice tribute shows. Anthony is a nervous stuttering faggot. His stomach curls when they start talking about the realities of visiting your comatose friend. His way of “honoring” him is by making a joke saying he’s the only black person to be allowed at the Compound and how glorious it was watching him BBQ for whites. When Jim brings up seeing Patrice in a dream Anthony immediately pulls out his realistic “Yeaaa but then you realize it’s just like a conjuring of the mind and they’re not visiting you at all.” Way to have a 14 year old atheist opinion, faggot. Why get sentimental at all???? What do you want to be a PISSY EYED FAGGOT???

This is the guy Fred thinks should be hosting the benefit.
Somehow woke is worse than 70 year olds talking about the right kind of 13 to fuck.
Well you see when Anthony talks about wanting to fuck teenagers thats because he’s a very strong tough straight guy who’s just attracted to beautiful women! And the most beautiful one are also the youngest, sorry libtard!

But when (insert liberal) does it its because they’re blood sucking demon pedophiles from hell.

G

Well you see when Anthony talks about wanting to fuck teenagers thats because he’s a very strong tough straight guy who’s just attracted to beautiful women! And the most beautiful one are also the youngest, sorry libtard!
Methinks the lady doth protest too much has a double meaning. In the literary sense that Anthony makes a big show about being a man's man and fucking young girls, and in the literal sense because these teenage girls are probably protesting and screaming no while he's fucking them.

G

Does Bills nigger tranny "wife" get a cut?
You know what I really don't understand? How much does this benefit really make? I bet you Bill Burr has made more money doing one season of the mandalorian then this benefit has for the past decade. Why doesn't he just reach into his mud shark pocketbook and take care of Patrice's family himself if he wants to do the right thing?

Stop virtue signaling and cut a check, Billy boy.