• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YouTube is super gay

G

She has the poshest English accent I've ever heard, how's she from Florida?

[MEDIA=youtube]krs6PaumKh0[/MEDIA]
The cunt I posted is a different girl. Prettier face, bigger tits, different grift.
ddbf479b-3836-44ca-b09e-8f184db5e025_text.gif

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You think Youtube is bad? Have you ever seen someone else scrolling through the complete braindead, humorless corny shit on TikTok? It's exhausting just to watch them for 2 seconds, and infuriating how they actually watch and don't keep scrolling.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It really is poison.

It's not even remotely interesting or amusing.

Contrived amateur comedy skits -- attention-begging "LOOK AT ME" bullshit -- obviously faked and recycled viral videos -- the only thing worth seeing on the app is young girls jiggling their bodyfat to terrible remixes. And even then, you can't enjoy the girls because their lip-syncing is always off-beat. She doesn't know the lyrics to a song that SHE PICKED.

People our age laughed at some corny stuff on Newgrounds back then, but at least it took some skill to make a flash animation. TikTok seems to exist purely so worthless depressed untalented people can blow self-esteem smoke up each other's ass.

G

it's a lower put-on posh with hints of a regional which I can't quite ID, but she drops out of her poshness occasionally
I just listened to her for the first time. She's Scottish. Posh Scots sound like Hugh Grant (literally), so she's just some middle class twat who went to drama school.

G

the ones that get me are the ss sniper wolf bitch and mr beast with his disgusting pedo looking facial hair. i hate that i know their names, but youtube for a while was constantly pushing them on the frontpage. the girl literally is rich from being good looking, and god only knows why the beast faggot is getting funded so much money to make dumb clickbait like "WATCH ME DROP A BALL FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING" videos.

the "never heard this wildly popular band" before thing is 100% grifting lies. easy crap to shit out while you make retarded facial expressions for gullible people.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I just listened to her for the first time. She's Scottish. Posh Scots sound like Hugh Grant (literally), so she's just some middle class twat who went to drama school.
yeah I thought I heard Scottish, should've been confident of what I was hearing

G

Aren't you Dutch? No offence because I like you, but the difference between the accent from a Londoner to a Scouser, Welsh, Manc, Brummie, Yorke, Geordie, Scot etc is way starker than most American accents. And definitely much more than you guys
[MEDIA=youtube]oSZLGAuJTLQ[/MEDIA]

This always cracks me up, this is so accurate, they’ve got the accent down to a tee😂