YouTube faggotry

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
As much as I hate him now. He was right with them games
yeah it was a warning sign that he was hosting a podcast with this trannie with a beard

ClzHcwzWEAACHCZ

according to kiwifarms Null this is the greatest tweet of all time

Udders

Great food
I only heard this in passing, didn't look into it deeper, but YouTube nuked a bunch of videos from the Jim Cant Swim channel, which is a channel that shows and analyzes police interrogations. Its fascinating, wonderfully done, and incredibly interesting. I *think* the reason they nuked the videos was because they discussed explicit violence. After some back and forth I think the videos were restored but that doesn't excuse YT Faggotry. God forbid someone makes interesting original content.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
What the fuck is up with so many adult men having channels completely devoted to watching and talking about children cartoons and instead of filming themselves put up cartoon versions of themself with voice over?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
What the fuck is up with so many adult men having channels completely devoted to watching and talking about children cartoons and instead of filming themselves put up cartoon versions of themself with voice over?
They aren’t adults mentally. I’d wager a lot of these people are undiagnosed autistics, so they’re mentally stunted. Much like our own Rick, but probably worse. There’s a lot of mental health problems around the world, and a lot of is undiagnosed autistics. Sad stuff really. A lot of it is caused by people having kids at a later age now. Even after 30, rates go up quite a bit and that’s when many people have their first kid. Between that, and the constant coddling, it’s a recipe for faggotry.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
They aren’t adults mentally. I’d wager a lot of these people are undiagnosed autistics, so they’re mentally stunted. Much like our own Rick, but probably worse. There’s a lot of mental health problems around the world, and a lot of is undiagnosed autistics. Sad stuff really. A lot of it is caused by people having kids at a later age now. Even after 30, rates go up quite a bit and that’s when many people have their first kid. Between that, and the constant coddling, it’s a recipe for faggotry.
This dude has over a million subscribers and is ranting about how a kids movie was pointless. What a faggot. Also I guarantee he looks like 10x the soy boy his animated version of himself does.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
This dude has over a million subscribers and is ranting about how a kids movie was pointless. What a faggot. Also I guarantee he looks like 10x the soy boy his animated version of himself does.

Not gonna watch whatever faggotry that is. One thing I should mention is, as much as I hate the term “privileged” it is relevant here. These kids never really grew up wanting for anything. They don’t know anything about being actually poor or having to fend for yourself. Their parents let them do what they want and never let them suffer. Also, YouTube pushes that shit hard because it’s easier to sell to children, which if I had to guess is amongst, if not the biggest demographic. Soft faces and cartoons appeals to kids. Not your average construction worker.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Not gonna watch whatever faggotry that is. One thing I should mention is, as much as I hate the term “privileged” it is relevant here. These kids never really grew up wanting for anything. They don’t know anything about being actually poor or having to fend for yourself. Their parents let them do what they want and never let them suffer. Also, YouTube pushes that shit hard because it’s easier to sell to children, which if I had to guess is amongst, if not the biggest demographic. Soft faces and cartoons appeals to kids. Not your average construction worker.
true, the absolute shite that my nephew watches is unbearable