Youtube commenters (OPIE HATING ZOMBIES) need to be thrown into a volcano dick first

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_9481.jpeg

DID THEY?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Its really depressing to see how fooled Anthony and Jim had the entire O&A audience back then. Cant even look at the comments, they're all like that.
We all know WHO did this too, because all recent Opie hating comments have dropped Jim praise and its all about Ant now. He’s like Charles Manson for retarded arthritic truck drivers.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
We all know WHO did this too, because all recent Opie hating comments have dropped Jim praise and it’s all about Ant now. He’s like Charles Manson for retarded arthritic truck drivers.
I don’t know man it’s a tough one…spineless fuck. Jim and his wife being pro trump and republican tickles my ribs, cause to them Jim is pretty much the poster boy for what they hate about sex and tranny lovers

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Do we count the text in images towards you 180 char limit?
If it don’t count on Twitter it don’t count here!
(Separate responses in the same posts count as separate character limits awoght..for example

I don’t know man it’s a tough one…spineless fuck. Jim and his wife being pro trump and republican tickles my ribs, cause to them Jim is pretty much the poster boy for what they hate about sex and tranny lovers
Don’t get me wrong I hate Jim but my point was that Ant brainwashed faggots have completely dropped the “Ant and Jim” narrative to it JUST being Ant

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
He’s like Charles Manson for retarded arthritic truck drivers.

100%. It's completely cult like behavior how Ant's fans feel like they have to be loyal to him by being his little attack dogs against Opie. Is Opie insufferable sometimes? Yes. But it's nowhere near the level these weird fuckers make out. They act like he ruins literally every single bit and does nothing other than drag the show down. We've seen what Ant and Jim's shows have been without Opie involved. Fucking grown men worshipping a 60 year old pedophile. Pathetic shit.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I was watching a video of Delirium performing Silence without Sarah McLachlan live and people in the comments are like "great cover" or "they should really label this as a cover". It's their fucking song. YouTube commenters are the stupidest 5 percent of people on earth.

I found O&A the same year Ant got fired, and I always wondered why every single video had Opie hate on it.

That being said, he's clearly not as funny as Ant or Jim, BUT he wasn't so bad that every single video warrants a "fuck Opie that fag" comment on it. The only thing that annoys me with Opie is when he can't take a joke that was directed at him. So many examples of this. It's a fucking shame, cause if he was able to laugh at himself, the flow of the show wouldn't have been ruined, by him getting mad.

The best example of this is the bit of him hurting his neck at the beach, and the guys riffing on him for it. He actually goes with it, laughs at it too, riiiight up until a certain point where he goes "allright... alriiiight.... AAALLLRIGHTTTT!" screaming into the mic. From that point on, he couldn't laugh at himself anymore, and it got weird in the studio.

A lot of good bits came from taking calls too, and for sure Ant wouldn't have taken calls if it was 100% his show.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I found O&A the same year Ant got fired, and I always wondered why every single video had Opie hate on it.

That being said, he's clearly not as funny as Ant or Jim, BUT he wasn't so bad that every single video warrants a "fuck Opie that fag" comment on it. The only thing that annoys me with Opie is when he can't take a joke that was directed at him. So many examples of this. It's a fucking shame, cause if he was able to laugh at himself, the flow of the show wouldn't have been ruined, by him getting mad.

The best example of this is the bit of him hurting his neck at the beach, and the guys riffing on him for it. He actually goes with it, laughs at it too, riiiight up until a certain point where he goes "allright... alriiiight.... AAALLLRIGHTTTT!" screaming into the mic. From that point on, he couldn't laugh at himself anymore, and it got weird in the studio.

A lot of good bits came from taking calls too, and for sure Ant wouldn't have taken calls if it was 100% his show.
I actually think this was more often than not an appropriate way to signal it's time to wrap up a bit. You don't want a 3 hour segment repeating the same joke. I mean, Norton does, but the audience doesn't.