You’re delusional

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This sub amounts to about 2yrs of trashing the O&A show, my show & various shows related to O&A. What may have started as "conservative criticism" has turned into a joke sub that just rags on everything. No one actually reads the sub aside from the people posting or occasionally the subjects of the trashing. Even then, it's a joke. We laugh at what a goof this sub is. We laugh at the jerk offs that think they are having an impact on our careers. You're beating off into each other's faces with zero effect on our careers. This sub has literally become a parody of a Reddit sub. It's become so over the top negative that it's a laughable toilet read. If that's what you were going for, congrats! Truth is, Opie & Jimmy are doing fine. My network is so far above anything I could have imagined in 2014. I still wonder what the motivation is to come here on a daily basis and trash the people and the product they put out there on a daily basis. Regardless, we have fun. We're living our lives doing what we enjoy and you're here every day doing nothing but shitting on people who smile at the end of the day because we've been lucky enough to live our lives supported by jobs we love doing. If you think a goof site of shit talkers can degrade that, have fun.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Even your dissection of my post is ridiculous! You think Opie won't have a show on Sirius next year? Again, delusional. Desperation? I'm just commenting on your posts. The negative passion makes no sense. Also, if you think the "O&A community" reads and sympathize with this sub, haha. You're really delusional. Aside from this sub, there isn't any other place spewing such horse shit. Try to get a Twitter thing going with the theme of this sub. You'd get slammed. You're a small group who pathetically think you're the be all end all of opinions on our shows. You're crazy or just stupid if you can't see that. There is no other platform bashing the shows like this sub. It's a lone circle jerk. You've sucked each other's dicks into thinking you're a majority of "fans". You're not!

1690161814249.png

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Even your dissection of my post is ridiculous! You think Opie won't have a show on Sirius next year? Again, delusional. Desperation? I'm just commenting on your posts. The negative passion makes no sense. Also, if you think the "O&A community" reads and sympathize with this sub, haha. You're really delusional. Aside from this sub, there isn't any other place spewing such horse shit. Try to get a Twitter thing going with the theme of this sub. You'd get slammed. You're a small group who pathetically think you're the be all end all of opinions on our shows. You're crazy or just stupid if you can't see that. There is no other platform bashing the shows like this sub. It's a lone circle jerk. You've sucked each other's dicks into thinking you're a majority of "fans". You're not!