Your Turn, Rick

G

Since he's never denied it, here's what I think to be true. Pat caught Jon laying some pipe on Adrienne. Instead of showing any hint of visceral, masculine rage at seeing his bride with another man, his mama's boy sissyness came right out. He asked to suck Jon's fat prick and Ade knew she never wanted to be near him again. Upon finding out she was pregnant, she instinctively knew to never allow her child near that deviant again.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Bi? Nah, nigga you gay. You just gay.

avatars-000236052436-fplwhx-t500x500.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Two of your best married friends have recently come out as bi:

Sean Grigsby
View attachment 67498
View attachment 67499

Joseph Brassey (you might remember him as the only somewhat physically imposing "pink shirt")
View attachment 67492
View attachment 67491
View attachment 67493
View attachment 67494

Grigsby had his metalhead tough-guy persona; Brassey had his swords and armor tough-guy persona; you have your barroom brawler tough-guy persona. The speech, the mannerisms, and sharing hotel rooms with confirmed bachelor Rakdaddy? It's not fooling anyone.

Let it go, man. Your self-hatred is killing you and making you act like an asshole.
View attachment 67490View attachment 67495View attachment 67500
sgha4g.gif
Every time I see that picture of the guy hugging Patrick from behind with his tongue IN HIS FUCKING EAR, I think about how if ANY guy (best friends, family, etc.) did that to me I would beat them into a fucking coma. It's not homophobia, it's the fact that a man would have just sexually assaulted me and I couldn't let that slide.

G

No, child. He does not. He looks like a Mary the way he's holding that strap like it's a purse. Niki's the butch dude pointing something out in the distance while he effeminately follows her direction.

Oh, honey,
Pat has a child, and you don't. Coping hard and projecting like an Imax.

Anyways, I'm sorry you're so cripplingly, barren. I can't help you (fulfill your biological imperative).

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

Oh, honey,
Pat has a child, and you don't. Coping hard and projecting like an Imax.

Anyways, I'm sorry you're so cripplingly, barren. I can't help you (fulfill your biological imperative).
As vile and repugnant as you are (and have been the last several months toward me if you are indeed a Torquie/NPS alt), let me just say I sincerely pray you never experience the death of your only child. I'll leave it at that.

G

As vile and repugnant as you are (and have been the last several months toward me if you are indeed a Torquie/NPS alt), let me just say I sincerely pray you never experience the death of your only child. I'll leave it at that.

1) Maybe don't share so many personal details (you love the attention) on a forum filled with the derelicts and scum of society

2) Show your gash or shut the fuck up

[SIZE=22px]3)What, TOO REAL?!?!??[/SIZE]

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 10.54.57 AM.png