• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your Turn, Rick

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Two of your best married friends have recently come out as bi:

Sean Grigsby
grigsby1.PNG
grigsby2.PNG

Joseph Brassey (you might remember him as the only somewhat physically imposing "pink shirt")
brassey1.PNG

brassey0.PNG

brassey2.PNG

brassey3.PNG

Grigsby had his metalhead tough-guy persona; Brassey had his swords and armor tough-guy persona; you have your barroom brawler tough-guy persona. The speech, the mannerisms, and sharing hotel rooms with confirmed bachelor Rakdaddy? It's not fooling anyone.

Let it go, man. Your self-hatred is killing you and making you act like an asshole.
182241_521490114557486_956821524_n.jpgDfcrSBGUcAA9YUU.jpegzfpvzp.jpg
sgha4g.gif

Attachments

• Dk59MHnUYAEMOZ6.jpg
    Dk59MHnUYAEMOZ6.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 43

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
"Oh no, I got called out for being a faggot in middle school and I turned out to be a faggot."
I'd like to point out that Pat thinks that high school has absolutely no impact on adult life, thus invalidating this closeted queer's lived experience:

Pat - unhealthy fixation social hierachies of high school.png

Also, is there an over/under on when this Grigsby character realises that not only did he hide his homosexuality for over a decade because he was worried about what people would think, but that he also married his bridge troll of a wife* to throw them off the scent?

* I'm assuming that she's ugly, but I've yet to see one of Pat's associate's wives that couldn't stop a clock by looking at it.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I'd like to point out that Pat thinks that high school has absolutely no impact on adult life, thus invalidating this closeted queer's lived experience:

View attachment 67513

Also, is there an over/under on when this Grigsby character realises that not only did he hide his homosexuality for over a decade because he was worried about what people would think, but that he also married his bridge troll of a wife* to throw them off the scent?

* I'm assuming that she's ugly, but I've yet to see one of Pat's associate's wives that couldn't stop a clock by looking at it.
Pat wasnt even a nerd in high school. He was an awkward idiot.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
why, how would he know that kids BEGGED their moms not to put fuckin bananas in their lunch?

Also that many moms packed lunch for their fat high schoolers? School lunch cost like 1.80 in the 2010s
Noooo mother please you know I can’t eat a banana without putting my other hand on the back of my head.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Two of your best married friends have recently come out as bi:

Sean Grigsby
View attachment 67498
View attachment 67499

Joseph Brassey (you might remember him as the only somewhat physically imposing "pink shirt")
View attachment 67492
View attachment 67491
View attachment 67493
View attachment 67494

Grigsby had his metalhead tough-guy persona; Brassey had his swords and armor tough-guy persona; you have your barroom brawler tough-guy persona. The speech, the mannerisms, and sharing hotel rooms with confirmed bachelor Rakdaddy? It's not fooling anyone.

Let it go, man. Your self-hatred is killing you and making you act like an asshole.
View attachment 67490View attachment 67495View attachment 67500
sgha4g.gif
Reminder that he is a "boring straight CIS male"